TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

2 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Does anyone have adult mimic yet? And did they notice any change in their appearance after dusk? Because of what it says in the description, that they show their true nature at dusk.

I checked TJ's sprites last night after 8pm cave time, and didn't notice any difference.

Edited by Nicola

2 minutes ago, Nicola said:

I checked TJ's sprites last night after 8pm cave time, and didn't notice any difference.

Thank you!

my mimics picked up on release day grow up tonight 45 minutes past the day roll over since i was late to the release by that much xD

5 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

2mwhve0.png

updated for those who missed it

Ohhhhh~ Thank you! So this is legit?! The riddle has finally been solved?! :D

Just now, Syiren said:

No, that is just our best guess so far!

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

i can't be sure yet. my hatchie (not incubated) turned out blue when his egg had 3,5 hours left. tomorrow i'll confirm if it borns purple under 2,23 days

Edited by Naruhina_94

Just now, Naruhina_94 said:

i can't be sure yet. my hatchie (not incubated) turned out blue when his egg had 3,5 hours left. tomorrow i'll confirm if it borns purple under 2,23 days

Ahh, I see. I hope that's the case tho. I'd feel a lot better if it is. ^^;

Just now, Sirithiliel said:

i'm too nervous to let my 2.23 egg hatch becuase i saw people getting blues from that result >>

You and me both, have an unincubated egg a 2 days and 19 hours.

Back from work. Still no purples? I have both of my Siyats fogged, one for blue and one (hopefully) for purple. Hoping someone finds the answer soon...

I know I'm letting my egg hatch after 2 days left XD but by the time it gets there, someone will already have tested if that results in a purple dragon. So I'm just waiting really *shrug*

Edited by Cinspawn

2 minutes ago, Pheonixxfoxx said:

You and me both, have an unincubated egg a 2 days and 19 hours.

until i see someone actually get a purple from a egg at 2 days x hours, i'm waiting until 1 day xD

So the purples are harder to get then we originally thought? 😕

7 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

I know I'm letting my egg hatch after 2 days left XD but by the time it gets there, someone will already have tested if that results in a purple dragon. So I'm just waiting really *shrug*

Same here.

3 minutes ago, Cjcrazy said:

So the purples are harder to get then we originally thought? 😕

if htey're time-based, they require a very very low time (eggs hatching at 2d23hours came out blue, so it's either a lower 2 day time, or it requires 1 day)

if it's not that...then it has a different obtaining method than the other two

3 hours ago, TacticianLyra said:

Eggs cannot hatch until they hit the 4-day mark. It's always been like that.

I know that mate, I was referring to how old an egg would have to be for what colour it would become, not time of hatching.

33 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

2mwhve0.png

updated for those who missed it

I'm fairly certain that 2,23-2 is still blue.

16 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

until i see someone actually get a purple from a egg at 2 days x hours, i'm waiting until 1 day xD

Same. Even tho I have to wait longer as the only one I have left to hatch is fogged with just over 5 days, its not even within the blue stages yet. xD

ETA: Gosh dang it! I reflex-clicked on a ridgewing egg because it had a StarGate code. Why do I have to be such a sucker for the fandoms I like! xD

Edited by Syiren

Well, my brother just put a horrid thought in my head. Highly doubt that it's true and no spriter would ever be that evil...but if we already have to get our eggs to 1 day in theory for hatching purple...what if it had to die? Then revive successfully into a purple hatchling?

After all, Corteo said "once you have the first two, the third is easy". Never said who it'd be easy FOR.

Again, likely not even a possibility...but my bro likes scaring me at times.

1 minute ago, animatedrose said:

Well, my brother just put a horrid thought in my head. Highly doubt that it's true and no spriter would ever be that evil...but if we already have to get our eggs to 1 day in theory for hatching purple...what if it had to die? Then revive successfully into a purple hatchling?

After all, Corteo said "once you have the first two, the third is easy". Never said who it'd be easy FOR.

Again, likely not even a possibility...but my bro likes scaring me at times.

Another dark possibility: They're purple because they're suffocating in their eggs.

For those who are still lacking the new eggs:

Don't worry, I've just seen 3 dropping in a regular 5 minute drop (forest - after each other, not simultaneously) and each of them was there for at least 2 or 3 reloads on my pc 😏

So there are still enough possibilities to get them even without trading.

I would advise caution with Siyats between 3d and 2d (no incubate) or between 2d and 1d (with incubate).  I had one I tested this morning, it was 1d22h with incubate, and it hatched blue.  I was most annoyed.  :s  The next one to try is currently at 1d9h, it'll get shoved in a bunch of ERs once it's below 1d!

I just hatched a blue with 2 days and 23 hours left. looks like we have to wait a day longer for purple! That's what I'm guessing anyway.

A bunch of us were watching eggs and all the 2d23h eggs turned blue last night. So no purples still.