TJ09

2018-07-29 - July Dragon Release (Part 2)

Oh my, that pygmy-chicken-baby is pure love!  😍

Really looking forward to see how the variants of the spotted one will turn out.  😃

Thank you for this surprise-release, TJ and spriters! 😄

37 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They are. But they are VERY popular !

When I asked that, I had been refreshing since :14. I never even saw signs of a 5-minute drop, which caused me concern considering prior glitches with drops.

Whoa! Those pygmies are not what I expected. Those are some big babies! XD

Considering the egg descriptions on both, really hoping for some groovy bioluminescent adults.

9 minutes ago, Quetzals said:

Then... no biome variants? :blink:

Corteo has indicated this is actually a glitch, they shouldn't have hatched this way :P But Tj is asleep!

Wow, I'm glad I thought to check the Cave today! Grabbed three of the little ones and four of the big ones, and now I'm locked for a bit.

Thank you for the second release! Can't wait to see the adults.

How much do you guys wanna bet that those pygmies are Halloween dragons that didn't get picked? They're seemingly based on the will ' wisp and they have the word "spooky" right in the description!

I'm glad they aren't, subgroups are fun but having a holiday in the subgroup would be fun until it's time to breed them, then you have a holiday dragon that's pretty much a waste. Regulars are great because they expand the subgroup and make each one less of a waste, plus PURPLE. These will go so nicely with Magelights!

Lol I love the pygmy with its giant anime eyes. I wonder if it was originally a Halloween submission.

3 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

Person who clicked the not-glowing egg before me, thank you for your sacrifice. :V

/RIP Eggslot of teh misclick

omg, thank you so much, I have not expected to it

This is the first new release I'm experiencing since joining so I'm surprised they are already hatched! 😮 I thought we needed to wait like with our eggs.

Edit: The pgymy's arms positioning looks like it could be a wyvern, or maybe they're just stubby.

Edited by scalesofgrey

What an exciting way to wake-up to 2 new dragons. Always  pleasure. Thank-you TJ and spriters who created/worked on the 2 dragons. I grabbed 2 of the small purples immediately and became scroll locked. Hmm,  I told myself to leave the nests open. Did I listen? N..nn...o...ooo!! At least they're all in a 4 day countdown.  :)

I'm glad that the glowing eggs keep some of their brownish colouring (at least for now), I love dull browns and greys combined with bright colours!

The pygmie I'm not so sure on yet; it looks like it'll be a wyvern?

The near hind leg on the spotted one... 

Also, it’s pretty evident the Pygmy is a failed Halloween concept, and I’m glad. I would rather not have subgroup (Drake, Pygmy, Two-Headed) as holidays due to the limited breeding options and how holidays breed.

AWWW!  The new pygmy hatchling is so cute!!!!  I wanna cuddle them!

Jury's still out on the other one, I'm afraid.  Maybe once they reach the adolescent stage, I'll have a stronger opinion on them,

What an awesome surprise! I'm glad I was able to drop my eggies for these! Had some low time Shimmers as trade fodder, but since they were bred by me, no worries! And they were pretty easy to get too, which is always nice! Thank you TJ & Spriters! :D

The pygmy reminds me of the dodos in Ice Age-lol! So cute!

Liking the spotted one so far also-Very bird like!

14 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Also, it’s pretty evident the Pygmy is a failed Halloween concept, and I’m glad. I would rather not have subgroup (Drake, Pygmy, Two-Headed) as holidays due to the limited breeding options and how holidays breed.

I'd LOVE some pygmy holidays - and some drakes too.

I would never dare assume that it was a failed Hallowe'en. There are spooks all year, you know... 👻

Ah! I didn't expect to see hatchies already. Makes me wonder how different they will be as adults or why TJ has so many....

56 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

Corteo has indicated this is actually a glitch, they shouldn't have hatched this way :P But Tj is asleep!

where did they say that ?

Woah! Catched two pygmies and one colourful.

Hatchies look bery interesting for now.

The spooky 🐔 pygmy is cute. I hope they were a Halloween fail because I love Halloween dragons. Will definitely focus on those once I'm done collecting the other breed.