TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Of course it did. :)

LOL its hillarious !! And i don't re,meber that from last year :P

@DragonLady86 I don't remember it at all.... Seriously i'm getting older and my memory seems to be giving up on me lol

Edited by geminia

5 minutes ago, TheDragonQueen1998 said:

Is there a bug where people get multiplies? I have gotten 2 thats exactly the same.

It is very likely that they only look the same in their current green form without animations.  I bet that they will look different in a few hours when the 2018 Easter eggs will get their original colors and animations.

Oh. I'm a long way off from getting all of the eggs. Good thing this lasts 3 days.

11 minutes ago, geminia said:

LOL its hillarious !! And i don't re,meber that from last year :P

@DragonLady86 I don't remember it at all.... Seriously i'm getting older and my memory seems to be giving up on me lol

I didn't realize it had been that long till I looked it up.  I would have said only a couple years back.  o.O  My, how time flys....

Aww, I got a regular Mint. I guess saying nothing is the wrong answer. 😅 Oh well, I still love Mints so it's ok.

I would have a lot more eggs by now if I actually remembered to refresh the page every 10-15 minutes. Oops? I'll be refreshing the biomes in between Easter egg drops and then take a break for a few minutes and totally forget that it's time for another egg.

36 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

Some don't allow recolors of their sprites, including Odeen.

Ahh! In that case I’m glad we got as many as we did! Almost the whole cave went deliciously minty :D

(now imagine if the mints had gone gold XD)

Got an upside down Mint this year! I got a "Location: Cave" Mint last year but it was regular. Upside down is much cooler XD It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to figure out why everything was green. Thought it had something to do with TJ's mention of St. Patrick's Day then I realized: They're all the Mint pallet. This is fantastic. XDDD

So this maaay have been mentioned already (way too many comments x.x)

u3716x.gif

I have two of these, so does my daughter. Known glitch or intentional?

I'm not very good at figuring things out... So if anyone is good at operating the forum, maybe start adding to this?

Here's some sprites you can add, I'm too tired (and lazy) to get them all now; if I knew how to properly work the wiki I would :P 

https://imgur.com/gallery/2ijxj

Edited by kittyrules2003

1 minute ago, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Got an upside down Mint this year! I got a "Location: Cave" Mint last year but it was regular. Upside down is much cooler XD It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to figure out why everything was green. Thought it had something to do with TJ's mention of St. Patrick's Day then I realized: They're all the Mint pallet. This is fantastic. XDDD

I actually freaked out for a moment. I was a bit frustrated cause i was going back and forth ( without creatig small waves in a puddle) trying to get the kids to sleep so i wasn't thinking clear enough, and i only had easter event in my mind and not St.Patrics , so for a few seconds i thought that either my GC was acting up badly, or my kids had messed up with the settings. Then i realized that everything else looked normal , and checked the news page lol

6 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Dunno how to imgur yet...

https://imgur.com/a/MComu

Hope I'm not missing anything

And the eggs aren't showing in the post.  Whyyyyy imgur?  just work like u should...

You should have 54 (9 rows of 6)

PhoenixEterna,

There are two of those (and some others) because of the recolor.  After midnight cave time, they should be diffrent

Are we only able to try "Dragon's Dilemma" once? I got eaten. :l

I wish I converted to St. Patrick skin sooner. Maxmint is great!

21 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

So this maaay have been mentioned already (way too many comments x.x)

u3716x.gif

I have two of these, so does my daughter. Known glitch or intentional?

There's a topic in help covering that + theory as to why

Wait..... so we can get an upside down mint of we can get an egg today?

18 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Let me bring back some badges, since the Dilemma has returned!

Blamers: f5azbb.jpg  sdojvb.jpg 3322qdt.jpg  2v16gia.jpg

Say Nothing: 351fsqr.jpg 2iqz7zk.jpg 2n158px.jpg iy1mz8.jpg 

You DIED: 4lobpi.jpg 2d1v9zm.jpg 10nbbqx.jpg

{snip}

- For people's getting in to the Dilemma! 

Also, if you can't find the game, try going into the biomes!

Edit:

Also, more notes about the eggs!

- Upside downs are UN-TELEPORTABLE for some reason. Dang it! I was thinking of gifting someone with the one I got.

- They ARE, however, abandon-able! Maybe we will see some in the AP from some gifters?

- You can only play the game once. Choose wisely!

- All eggs gained from the game are CAVE biome, which can give you some fun breeding options!

Edited by Shokomon
Adding stuff

7 minutes ago, OMGitsKairi said:

Are we only able to try "Dragon's Dilemma" once? I got eaten. :l

I got eaten last year, and yes, only once. 

Lol this is awesome! XD Ayyy I finally won the Dragon's Dilemma, the upside down mint is hilarious. XD 

Edited by ShadowNinjaGhost

3 minutes ago, Miichie said:

Wait..... so we can get an upside down mint of we can get an egg today?

You have to play the dragon's dilemma game (go to the biomes when you aren't locked) and one of the outcomes is an upside down mint.

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

I got eaten last year, and yes, only once. 

Lame.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

You have to play the dragon's dilemma game (go to the biomes when you aren't locked) and one of the outcomes is an upside down mint.

Ooh! I see thank you! Luckily, it says I got one. 
It seems we can only play this once, right? Is it possible to trade for Mints, or is everyone just stuck with having one per year?

Well, it seems luck is with me again this year. I wonder, should I make a pure breeding pair of upside down mints to breed 2G pb babies, or try to make nice checkers instead? I want to breed gifts with them, so that's why I'm asking for other outside opinions. What would you guys like more?

We had this same game for April Fool's last year and we were able to trade them (that's how some people have more then one from last year) but this year it looks like they aren't tradeable.