TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

some of my dragons didn't turn green, where do  return them for a refund

So how often do eggs pop up? Is it influenced by clicks or time in any way? I only have 5 so far XD

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

So how often do eggs pop up? Is it influenced by clicks or time in any way? I only have 5 so far XD

Generally every 10-15 minutes.

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Every 10 or so minutes. Sometimes it seems to be a little longer, though. You can't speed the process up by clicking, no, so just keep checking back periodically. :) 

I just finished naming my adult Floret Wyverns and realized that I can't sort them manually into my scroll because I don't know what their original colors were as they are all green right now....oh just too funny!

Just now, Pinch of StarDust said:

I just finished naming my adult Floret Wyverns and realized that I can't sort them manually into my scroll because I don't know what their original colors were as they are all green right now....oh just too funny!

I had that exact thought! I have a hundred dragons to shift but I can't move the new ones because of the alternate colouring! XD Good thing I'll be online tomorrow and Tuesday, too.

I like this event.  Very cute.

How many eggs are there to find this year.  Couldn't tell if it was mentioned somewhere or not.

9 minutes ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

The dark green bellied Florets are the purples and the tan bellied are the golden Florets, just so you know. ^.^

@Sparkyrav no one knows for certain but usually it is 50-60 eggs.

Edited by Dorchet

6 minutes ago, Yhme said:

If male horses stayed mint forever, I wouldn't mind one bit :lol:

I agree! They're gorgeous!

Are we supposed to get the same egg twice (the one with the flower garland)?

3 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

The dark green bellied Florets are the purples and the tan bellied are the golden Florets, just so you know. ^.^

@Sparkyrav no one knows for certain but usually it is 50-60 eggs.

Thanks Dorchet for the tip :D

Just now, Dorchet said:

Adding to this that even without knowing which coloration is actually which, one could still see the biome a Floret Wyvern originates from.

WOW - Love it! Thank you!

I enjoy, that with the mint and white colour scheme I can see some patterns much clearer on some dragons now (liek the faces on the grave dragon) :wub:

2 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Yes, though I am sure that the eggs will not be green by 12 AM DC time today.

There's a certain movie I watched too many times, or so it would seem. Now I thought TJ sounded like the "worst pirate I've ever seen" in his opening post. But it made me laugh, and I love his DC, so I won't try to give him a "short drop and a sudden stop".

He probably just drank too many green things, anyway.

This is a fantastic 1st St April's easter thing !!

And many thanks to my fellow prisoner who refused to point dishonest accusations, too. So we both did the right thing and got a CB Mint to show for it. Huzzah !!

3 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

My thinking is that they only look alike because of the green, and that tomorrow when they're their regular colours that they will look different from each other!

1 minute ago, Mewtie said:

Adding to this that even without knowing which coloration is actually which, one could still see the biome a Floret Wyvern originates from.

Thanks to you also Mewtie for your tip :D I am too old and too tired to do all that work to figure out where they go in my scroll.  I will just wait for their green-ness to wear off.

4 minutes ago, Mewtie said:

I didn't even think to mention that, so thanks for adding that Mewtie! ^.^

So I've realized this Dilemma game with the chance to win an upside down mint is evidently only playable ONCE per year.

...um....

That's rather harsh, isn't it?  Especially as your choice is only half of the outcome... you are subjected to the random person's choice as well.

50% chance of success so we should get at least 2 chances per year...  IMHO.

Just now, wonderwanders2 said:

So I've realized this Dilemma game with the chance to win an upside down mint is evidently only playable ONCE per year.

...um....

That's rather harsh, isn't it?  Especially as your choice is only half of the outcome... you are subjected to the random person's choice as well.

50% chance of success so we should get at least 2 chances per year...  IMHO.

April Fool's is only once a year, so I suspect it won't ever be expanded beyond the one day.

I've had fun describing my spotted cheese. XD