TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

7 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

I have a feeling they might not stay green (thankfully), but we will have to wait until tonight to find out. 

they will last for 24 hours, that's what is written in TJ's  post

2 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Do we know how many eggs we've got to collect this year?

WB

Not yet. Look at how many there have been in previous years as a guide. It'll probably be somewhere around 50-60. :) 

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

Not yet. Look at how many there have been in previous years as a guide. It'll probably be somewhere around 50-60. :) 

Good point. Thank you. ^^

WB

Wait, is the Dragon's Dilemma really back? How do I make that happen, I can't figure it out... I won a prize last time, just not the upside down mint prize, if that makes a difference.

Just got unlocked (finally!) and was able to play the Dragon's Dilemma. Last year I said nothing and got a regular Mint egg out of it, but this year I blamed the other person and got an upside-down Mint egg. Yay! :D It's not my first one (as I was able to get my hands on some last year through trading and the AP), but it's the first one that is actually mine from the very beginning. ^_^ *snuggles it closely* :wub:

1 minute ago, silver_tiger said:

Wait, is the Dragon's Dilemma really back? How do I make that happen, I can't figure it out... I won a prize last time, just not the upside down mint prize, if that makes a difference.

just go to any biome and the game will start instantly

1 minute ago, silver_tiger said:

Oh sweet, thank you! I got an upside down one, haha. Thanks for the help!

I always feel bad for the people who got eaten XD

I like that most the dragons are green. It helps me see some details I had missed before. ^-^

What's this "Dragon's Dilemma" mini-game and where does one find it?

Edit: Wait, nevermind, found it.

Edited by Queenofdragons6

5 hours ago, Snowbloom said:

Anyone else notice that the Arsani dragons are holding onto little mint dragons, so cute! :D

That is sweet! :D

What's this "Dragon's Dilemma" mini-game and where does one find it?

Click in any biome and it will appear.

6 minutes ago, Lesh4537 said:

I like that most the dragons are green. It helps me see some details I had missed before. ^-^

I actually had this same thought myself. There were a couple of breeds that I didn't even recognise at first when I was scrolling through quickly, because I realised I'd never stopped to really take in the detail beyond the colouring. Which is such a shame! It has been really interesting to see patterns and some other details that I'd missed before looking more closely. It's funny how these things work sometimes, isn't it? :P Sometimes it takes a green, minty recolour to really appreciate the original sprite! 

1 hour ago, Cottoncat said:

The chickens look so funny when they're green and it makes them look like peeps. :D

Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham came to my mind first and the Peeps afterwards.

Too bad my frozen hatchies aren't green as most everyone else, and I noticed not all dragons currently have the mint-green fever. I really love my new mint marshmallow peeps (my chickens).

lol Sounds like I wasnt the only one to forget to do a thing for St. Patrick's day for a group I run.

Oh my gosh... I feel kind of bad for this, but... I really love these green sprites!! *^* Holy crap! Makes me wish they had alt forms like this. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in this event! Awesome work! Loving it! ♥

I'm finding it a challenge to identify some of the newly-green dragons. I went wandering through a smaller scroll to see them all.

It is amazing how much we rely on colour to identify them!

1 minute ago, Sitamun said:

What is the special of the mint egg?

I miss it.

It's just a Mint dragon that has an upside down sprite when you view it's dragon page. :) It's just a bit of fun. 

Edited by StormWizard212