TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

2 minutes ago, Merlot said:

I have 3 eggs that are the same and 2 others the same also  Did anyone else get duplicates on the eggs we are hunting? all the way to the bottom of the list Here

Yep, it has happened to many people. It might be another April Fool's joke. :P There's a Help thread about it here:

Edited by StormWizard212

Ha, as I'm going through my scroll looking at all the different green dragons I'm grateful I have frozen hatchlings of so many breeds, that's an easy way to tell which breed I'm looking at when the different colors confuse me.

12 minutes ago, Merlot said:

I have 3 eggs that are the same and 2 others the same also  Did anyone else get duplicates on the eggs we are hunting? all the way to the bottom of the list Here

there are three eggs that come in a set of three.  They will look different once the Mint Madness goes away at midnight.

Alright, I'm heading for bed before I fall asleep on my keyboard.  Night all. :)

Edited by DragonLady86

Thank you StormWizard212

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

there are three eggs that come in a set of three.  They will look different once the Mint Madness goes away at midnight.

Thank you also lol I thought it was just me

Turned on the St. Patrick's theme and am now at 43 eggs! Hopefully I'll be able to get all of them before the mint theme goes away.

10 minutes ago, Merlot said:

Not just duplicates.  Now that I collected 54 eggs, I have three times three eggs that look the same (three triplets).

My theory is that these are three different animations that will be visible in a few hours, once the eggs are shown in their original colors (instead of the current minty green without animations).

8 minutes ago, Bugzilla said:

Not just duplicates.  Now that I collected 54 eggs, I have three times three eggs that look the same (three triplets).

My theory is that these are three different animations that will be visible in a few hours, once the eggs are shown in their original colors (instead of the current minty green without animations).

Yeah got triplets on 2 and waiting for the other 2 on one but still collecting eggs

I have 17 eggs right now. Plus one that I had already I just got another one.

This is fun to do. Being my first year to do it.

21 minutes ago, Anaria said:

Well now I have to wait for my eggs to hatch in order to play the game :(

I think you can only play the game til midnight cave time (if I am wrong, please correct me, someone)  So, your eggs need to hath pretty fast

2 minutes ago, Imzadi said:

I think you can only play the game til midnight cave time (if I am wrong, please correct me, someone)  So, your eggs need to hath pretty fast

You and me both. I'm not a fan of April Fool's day as it is. School soured it for me and even though I've long since graduated, I still hate April 1st.

8 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I only have 20 eggs so far, I have a long way to go. :( 

And two more full days to collect! Hang in there!

So, does anyone have more than 54 yet?

Just now, Riverwillows said:

I've been looking at times since I got my 54th four hours ago and I have not seen one since, so I am certain we are (at the moment) stopping at 54 Festival of Eggs eggs.

2 minutes ago, Riverwillows said:

I've only got 6 so far

1 minute ago, galleri said:

I have only 2 :(

You have the next 2 days to get them all  :)

The dragons will turn back to their normal colors at midnight, right? *wants to keep staring at them forever*

*squints*

The dragons are all so painful to look at. I love them dearly! /wants forever.

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The dragons will turn back to their normal colors at midnight, right? *wants to keep staring at them forever*

Yes thankfully.