TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

Well this bites. I couldn't play the game because I was at max egg capacity :angry:

The colorful eggs are such an improvement over the minty ones omg. Before, it was hard for me to really differentiate between each new egg I got

1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Unfortunately you missed it. :( It was only for April Fools.

I see. I got a regular mint. I'm a casual player, so that doesn't matter much to the cave timing.

The real banner for this year is really cute! It might just be my favorite Easter banner ever. And I'm relieved the other one was just for April Fool's. It didn't fit, style-wise.

Just now, Laura-Borealis said:

The real banner for this year is really cute! It might just be my favorite Easter banner ever. And I'm relieved the other one was just for April Fool's. It didn't fit, style-wise.

Omg I didn't realise it was different.

Yay to moving eggs! Also I love staring at blatant references and not knowing what they're about. : D   no I don't ;v;

1 minute ago, Laura-Borealis said:

That is cute with all the dragons painting the eggs green :lol: I hope that the April Fool one got saved in the Dragon Wiki by someone so that it still can be seen.

The new banner is adorable! It's my favorite one so far!

2 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Omg I didn't realise it was different.

Yay to moving eggs! Also I love staring at blatant references and not knowing what they're about. : D   no I don't ;v;

There's one egg with Thor's and Loki's helmets from Thor: Ragnarok and another egg with Wonder Woman's logo and colors, if that helps you a little

Love the banner and the real eggs. I found out hubby got an upside down mint the bugger. Lol

Just now, tigryonak said:

There's one egg with Thor's and Loki's helmets from Thor: Ragnarok and another egg with Wonder Woman's logo and colors, if that helps you a little

Thanks! Also shhh I made the Thor and Loki egg ;D

1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Thanks! Also shhh I made the Thor and Loki egg ;D

lol I didn't realize that, but that one was my favorite one. I was excited to recognize it

For those who want to see, here is an image of all the eggs in their green view, with the fools day banner on top: (do not open the spoiler tag if you do not want to see all the eggs!)

Spoiler

asnmULW.png

Oh, the revealed colors for all the easter eggs are too cute! I already collected all 54 and it looks so nice, I'm happy with my first real DC event. I wonder if some of the eggs are in reference to something besides the more obvious ones?

I really like the white one with the blue wings, but I don't know who sprited it and also don't know if it is in reference to something. It looks like something out of a magical girl anime of some sort, which is too cute!

Edited by Chronomaly

Just now, tigryonak said:

lol I didn't realize that, but that one was my favorite one. I was excited to recognize it

Glad to hear that!

I'm loving all the colours. So many colours!

Aw! I'm kinda disappointed!

I thought all the eggs were green on purpose to fit the whole theme and they were gonna stay that way.

Awwww.

Fits the April Fools though.

Guess I got fooled!

I'm going to miss the A+ Mint banner though. XD

Edit: Actually, for anyone who had the multiple eggs, did they change to different eggs once the April Fools effect wore off? Or are they still doubled (or tripled in some cases?)

Edited by Shokomon

My two eggs, are Sunstorm (the clone/twin brother of Starscream) which hopefully ends that set, and the Biting Pear of Salamanca -  based on art by Ursula Vernon (deviantart) (or  Valkemare in our case)

Loved the green-shaded dragons. But digging the nice Eastery eggs! The banner changed--did anyone get a screenshot?

4 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

Oh, the revealed colors for all the easter eggs are too cute! I already collected all 54 and it looks so nice, I'm happy with my first real DC event. I wonder if some of the eggs are in reference to something besides the more obvious ones?

I really like the white one with the blue wings, but I don't know who sprited it and also don't know if it is in reference to something. It looks like something out of a magical girl anime of some sort, which is too cute!

Usually there are a lot of different references... I'd even say the majority of them are references to something, tv or movie or anime or whatever. It's interesting trying to figure them all out, especially when you aren't familiar with certain things. 

15 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

The new banner is adorable! It's my favorite one so far!

Oh no! The crayons! Farewell. We hardly knew ye. :P Jokes aside, the new banner is definitely my favourite so far, too! I love that they're painting everything green with little paintbrushes. What a cute acknowledgement of the April Fool's joke. Love it! The eggs themselves are all really cute, too. I think my favourites are the bitey pear, the eggplant and the little potion bottle. Very cute. 

Now that the green is gone, I guess this means I need to de-Mint my avatar, too! 

Edited by StormWizard212

3 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Aw! I'm kinda disappointed!

I thought all the eggs were green on purpose to fit the whole theme and they were gonna stay that way.

Awwww.

Fits the April Fools though.

Guess I got fooled!

I'm going to miss the A+ Mint banner though. XD

Edit: Actually, for anyone who had the multiple eggs, did they change to different eggs once the April Fools effect wore off? Or are they still doubled (or tripled in some cases?)

They're all different colors now! The double/triple ones are different colors.

Edited by Chronomaly

The wiki will soon be hosting all the event images on the Currently Being Released page, so people can see what they looked like in their green versions and now their true colours!

For event spriters who want to explain their eggs but don't see their info added to the wiki, please PM me and I can add this in for you! Thanks again all for your patience, and special thanks to those who have been helping the wiki during this busy period.

Can't wait to see what all the eggs are supposed to be reference to.  Currently trying to figure it out myself (I'm horrid with references lol)