Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I'm pretty sure I'd never make it living up north. To my fortune, my parents lived up North for a long time so even down South, when a freeze is supposed to hit, they know their shiz.

i'm in australia, and we have hot summers. i live in an area that often has bushfires in summer (thankfully not this year), so there's no way i would vote for fire.  i'm looking forward to the end of summer and some cooler temperatures. i love winter. i'll admit we don't get the freezing winters that some of you are currently enduring :)

odeen's alt is just as gorgeous as fiona's. these really are stunningly beautiful dragons.

11 minutes ago, greycat said:

i'm in australia, and we have hot summers. i live in an area that often has bushfires in summer (thankfully not this year), so there's no way i would vote for fire.  i'm looking forward to the end of summer and some cooler temperatures. i love winter. i'll admit we don't get the freezing winters that some of you are currently enduring :)

Ah... that is quite understandable. I've fortunately have never encountered any kind of wildfires due to extremely hot weather. I've seen and heard news of them around the continent I live on, but I'm not located in such areas. It is often dry here, however and not often do we see rain... -__- 

Yeah, the heat here is why I was originally on Team Ice. It is currently 7:15pm, dark outside, and still 66 degrees. It's been in the high 70s and low 80s the past week, and predicted to stay like that for awhile. We don't really get *real* winters here, it maybe gets down to like 50 at most. The summers, on the other hand, are upwards of 115 degrees. So yeah, bring on the cold!! ...... Except that I really want to see a red bar for more then a few minutes, so yeah. Team Fire.

I vote fire because I've never seen it red. I think fire dominant bar is a myth.

I've actually seen the red fire bar... it was about half full. It is not a myth!

A half full fire bar? That sounds a lot like Portal Cake. :P

After moving to the south to escape the wretched cold of the north, and now having to put up with impending snow on Wednesday... BRING ON THE FLAMES. (goes to submit more hard fire puzzles)

Here is the full fire bar.

bar_red_noeffects.jpg

Edited by TheVoid

I've been submitting ice all the time, but I'm switching to fire for today. Wondering if my mana makes a difference.  :)

Well I finally got my Garlands named! :D The Snoggletog Wraith and Valka Valhallaramadottir. (Both HTTYD inspired :P )

9 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Yeah, the heat here is why I was originally on Team Ice. It is currently 7:15pm, dark outside, and still 66 degrees. It's been in the high 70s and low 80s the past week, and predicted to stay like that for awhile. We don't really get *real* winters here, it maybe gets down to like 50 at most. The summers, on the other hand, are upwards of 115 degrees. So yeah, bring on the cold!! ...... Except that I really want to see a red bar for more then a few minutes, so yeah. Team Fire.

4 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I've been submitting ice all the time, but I'm switching to fire for today. Wondering if my mana makes a difference.  :)

Traitors! :P

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Hurrah!  Join us!  And thank you for any fire you can contribute!  Come to our team clubhouse for virtual cookies and cocoa.  :-D

9 hours ago, TheVoid said:

bar_red_noeffects.jpg

Wow, I've actually seen it now! Thanks, TheVoid! I've been playing for team fire from day one!

Will both the fire and ice epilogues be released afterwards so that we can see What Might Have Been? (Go Team Fire!)

I had no idea they were different.... I kind of stopped reading as I had so much catching up to do when the internet came back. I imagine the wiki will have them all.

56 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Will both the fire and ice epilogues be released afterwards so that we can see What Might Have Been? (Go Team Fire!)

I hope so, I hope all our efforts haven't been in vain.

It’s so cold where I live. We keep having to turn the thermostat down because the heater can’t keep up with the weather. We have to constantly feed the fire (no I will not vote for fire) or else it will die and suck the warm air out.

I’m really excited to see the last of the story though. It’s been tough to read through all of it, but I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve read so far!

Do you think we'll be able to go back and read through the story once the event has ended? I haven't been able to get online as much the last few days - my family does Big New Year's events instead of Christmas, since we're all in small, far-flung factions lol

Hm... I am kind of curious as to the reasons people have picked what teams they are supporting...

16 hours ago, TheVoid said:

bar_red_noeffects.jpg

But what about the snowflakey effects? Or at least flickery fire effects?

Edited by MessengerDragon

16 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Hm... I am kind of curious as to the reasons people have picked what teams they are supporting...

I really hate the cold and I'm an Aries. I was meant for year-round summer weather.

18 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

I love fire for staters, but since it's been 19 degrees (Fahrenheit) for a long time now and I'm always cold I had to go with Team Fire. cx Would have gone with fire regardless though because I like to be nice and toasty as well as it being my favorite element. 

Both of the bars look nice. I don't know which I like better, though.

25 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

We're experiencing a Polar Vortex right now - which means it's freaking 3 degrees out. Add that I hate being cold. So. Team Fire - GO!