Event credits:

Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

A little off topic, but i won a Gold Western Prize dragon in the DC monthly Raffle...

Thank you TJ and all the Spriters and Writers for their efforts and contributions for this seasons program...

Congratulations on your win, Husky51. May your baby grow up safely.

2 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

Congratulations on your win, Husky51. May your baby grow up safely.

It stated on the announcement that all Prize Dragons are protected from becoming sick, and so far, that has proven out.  Thank You

18 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

A little off topic, but i won a Gold Western Prize dragon in the DC monthly Raffle...

Thank you TJ and all the Spriters and Writers for their efforts and contributions for this seasons program...

That is quite a wonderful surprise! Congratulations on your Gold Tinsel. :)

27 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Congrats! I'm certain your scroll will get some pretty nice stuff once it hatches.

Nice job Husky.

Really curious if the Team Fire people are going to ban together to pull off a last minute win.  The fact that the ice bar is always so prevalent kinda makes the game seem rigged a bit.

So, I've noticed the bar doesn't seem to get filled in a full day. That could just be me though... So what would happen if the bar doesn't get filled before the last day?

I'm guessing it will continue to fill until it reaches 100% and unlocks the Epilogue.

6 hours ago, Husky51 said:

There's a monthly raffle? How do you enter?

Came in to pitch in for the Holiday event only to find that someone tried to view bomb my eggs- all of which are gifts for someone! Luckily I fogged them in time I believe, only two are sick now thankfully...really hope they make it. -_-

On a lighter note I love how the the event's story is going. I can't wait to see the next parts unlocked! ^_^

58 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

There's a monthly raffle? How do you enter?

click on  "account"  at the top of the page on your dragon scroll, and "raffle status"  is at the bottom right of the page.  click on that to enter. you just need to have raised 3 dragons that month to enter.

congratulations husky51 :)

i've done another lot of puzzles for ice. i think the fire people have been slacking off today, so i had a break earlier and gave my brain a rest :D

14 hours ago, zaverxi said:

I doubt they're going to end it without showing all of it. After all, they're going through all this work to write it all out, it'd be like someone not publishing the last book of a series.

Personally I now a bunch of series with exactly that problem. -.- It's frustrating. I seriously hope TJ and Team aren't that merciless about their story. I'm just not good at these puzzles...

1 hour ago, meruru said:

we are not gonna make it :(

We've still got lots of time if people work at it! Let's go, Team FIRE!

Epilogue unlocked and last day! Strong finish! Let's all make it RED!

Bah, the last day, and I'm going to be AFK for most of it - but at least the bar is red! FORTH FIRELINGS! 🔥🔥🔥

For the fire and the flames!

Let's go Team Fire! 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

C'mon everybody, it's the last day - join Team Fire and let's roar to the end!!

Shan't. (Offers up yet another big one to the Ice Gods.)