Story: birdzgoboom

Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

1 hour ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

I see the red bar :(  Just added 2 more to ice.  Go ICE!!

O: Oh dear. I've never seen it like that. I'm doing my bit.

3 hours ago, EmmaD333 said:

I’ve submitted a few hard ones to ice, no good apparently. I reaaaally don’t want to get the “hot” end to the story, given as it’s WARM ENOUGH ALREADY here in Nulhora.

So I do believe the ICE and FIRE changes only the epilogue, not the main story, right? 

So when 

Spoiler

we visited Alvira and everything was normal, perhaps it wouldn't have been normal if we got the opposite ending? Like it would've been too hot also? *speculation*

So it would've always been too hot, but how we handle it in the epilogue would be different.

And perhaps 

Spoiler

we wouldn't have managed to calm down Ziggy in time?

Makes you wonder how drastic of a change the color of the bar creates . .

FIRE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

HELL YES!

TEAM FIRE Y'ALL!!!!

🔥

Playing on fire side because ice was winning when I first entered the minigame. And also because I swore loyalty to the mighty all-burning fire 19 years ago, when I learnt to speak :P It's been my first word.

But I am sure I should be on Ice team, I love winter, snow, cold and night. I am also a cold person so... but for now BLAZE IT! BURN IT ALL!!

I'm glad to see we finally have a red bar! You ice folks have had your day! Now it is our turn. :lol:

Everyone is now voting for the "hot villain" I guess

Edited by Process

1 minute ago, Onakra said:

You better work a bit harder - ice is starting to catch up!

LOL and I for one am working hard to dethrone Fire

We will burn forever and have our glory!

You guys don't even know what else us fire warriors have been planning ;)

Hint: Keep an eye on the AP

So far i like to have something to read for a few days. Thank you for all the work!

I hope at some point to read the things that we did not unlocked, because i assume when Ice wins then we get epilogue A and when Fire wins epilogue B.

I don't think so. I think it is simply rigged.

Aaaand ice caught up. Was truly hoping to have a single day ended on a red bar. Now we'll never know what a fire epilogue is like. Way to keep it boring, team ice. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Wends said:

Aaaand ice caught up. Was truly hoping to have a single day ended on a red bar. Now we'll never know what a fire epilogue is like. Way to keep it boring, team ice. :rolleyes:

Fire just bumped back up! But remember, the bar is only half full. Unless TJ bumps it again, we're likely to not see the end of this chapter until tomorrow morning - and I don't know what that will mean for the finale.

I was with fire, and then I met ol flame head. I want him gone! I didn't put all this effort into this festival just so Mr. Fantastic four could ruin it! Ice people unite!

i've been doing hard puzzles every 15 minutes this morning,  trying to change the red to blue. come on ice!!!

i actually got the same puzzle twice in a row. i arranged it differently the second time :)

Did anyone else notice the alliteration in the chapter titles?

8 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Did anyone else notice the alliteration in the chapter titles?

yes, but it took me a while. i didn't notice till chapter 8 sneaking suspicions :)

I prefer fire to ice since I like the warmth. I also like the brighter colors of the fire bar, but this is the first time that I've seen it. 

Yeah... seeing that half red fire bar again now... I am pretty sure around day two or three I had seen it like that... briefly, but I swear I saw a red fire bar before this.

I still think that the reason the weather has been warm is because of Ice winning, though. My mind still says, you'd gather tons of Ice Mana to keep cool during a hot spell,.In turn, you'd gather Fire Mana to keep warm. 

1 hour ago, TheVoid said:

I win?

LOL yes you do and with double points

WooHoo Ice is in the lead

Come on, ice people.  Can you let the bar be red just this once?  You got to win all the other days.  Let the Fire Team win one day.

Given how it's predominantly been ice this whole time and it's getting warmer and warmer in the story I think it might be reversed and it's the fault of the ICE people. I bet if it ended on fire things will cool down. B)

10 minutes ago, zaverxi said:

Given how it's predominantly been ice this whole time and it's getting warmer and warmer in the story I think it might be reversed and it's the fault of the ICE people. I bet if it ended on fire things will cool down. B)

I kinda wondered if that was the case, too.