Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

I stopped play the puzzle.

Spoiler

A Garland doodle. I love this dragon :)

2n6syl5.png

Although quite late.. Happy new year!

1 hour ago, zaverxi said:

Given how it's predominantly been ice this whole time and it's getting warmer and warmer in the story I think it might be reversed and it's the fault of the ICE people. I bet if it ended on fire things will cool down. B)

I've theorized and have noted that on occasions on this. 'Nice to see some agree!

@Kyath The Dream Worker your doodle just considerably brightened my day. So cute... Thanks!! :wub:

-

I'm still playing for team Ice, but I'll be bummed if it turns out the weather is getting warmer because of us... I want cold weather!! *hides from the heat*

5 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

Hide contents

2n6syl5.png

This is so cute!!

Spoiler for chapter 10. epilogue

Spoiler

"Like a stereotypical bad guy," hissed Ezer, clearly unimpressed. 

Indeed, man.

"Before you stands one of the most feared dragons in all of Galsreim, the Avatar of Destruction!"

:mellow: Ok.

Hope this guy goes down in a humorously anti-climatic way.

Like, I realize he's probably hurting from something, but not even telemarketers are this ridiculous.

Edited by Ripan

We will get the bar back! You can count on it!

Also, I can't believe the event is almost over!

On a side note, ALL YE WARRIORS OF FIRE, please use this fire sig instead of the older pixel one. We have permission from Piemaster to use this fire. The other one was made with out permission. Please switch them.

On 1/3/2018 at 9:17 AM, Seahorse said:

Sorry about this PieMaster, my fault!  Thank you so much though for giving us permission and the actual layer :) Fire Sprite credits: PieMaster

2z50wsi.png   14v3039.png   208gqdy.png  a147c5.png

jshvh4.png   2j4spzl.png  25inom9.png

Please use these ones guys, not the older edited ones!

Also, if anyone can edit them and improve the writing/add a border feel free, my attempt isn't the best.

To copy and paste them into your signature without a black background, press quote first, then copy them from that window.

If it's the epilogues that are affected by the bar and not the main story, it would have always been too hot, unless they had a different chapter for each direction, which means they had to write over 30 versions? Or more? (and that's not including epilogues)

I don't believe it affects ANYTHING. I think the idea is just to keep us playing !

I absolutely LOVE the alts! *eyes Fiona's darlings* Now where are all the metals when I need them? lol

I have yet to breed my Garlands with... something. Not sure.

26 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Where did that idea come from anyway?

From the main event page 

" Help fill up the bar to unlock the next chapter of the story. Contribute your progress to cold or warmth to affect how the story ends."

9 hours ago, Kyath The Dream Worker said:

I stopped play the puzzle.

Hide contents

2n6syl5.png

Awwwwww it's adorable!! 

I honestly think this is the holiday event that I'll miss most when it's gone. All the others were fun and everything, but I've really really gotten into this whole ice/fire war, and the rhythm of submitting a puzzle every 15 minutes. It's going to feel strange when I no longer have puzzles to submit!

9 minutes ago, Velvet_paw said:

From the main event page 

" Help fill up the bar to unlock the next chapter of the story. Contribute your progress to cold or warmth to affect how the story ends."

OH. I wonder if I believe it.

*thinks*

Nup XD

Edited by fuzzbucket

The last day is either today or tomorrow, and I can't help but worry what'll happen if the bar isn't filled out in time... Unless the final chapter doesn't have an epilogue to unlock.

58 minutes ago, Onakra said:

If it's the epilogues that are affected by the bar and not the main story, it would have always been too hot, unless they had a different chapter for each direction, which means they had to write over 30 versions? Or more? (and that's not including epilogues)

Not @birdzgoboom, but I did a practice event to be a writer on a different site and it had 14 different options (and 3 different endings) depending on what players chose. So, it could be possible that there are 30 versions, though I'm pretty sure that our votes only affect the epilogue. Only Birdz or TJ could confirm.

42 minutes ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

The last day is either today or tomorrow, and I can't help but worry what'll happen if the bar isn't filled out in time... Unless the final chapter doesn't have an epilogue to unlock.

It is the 12 days of Christmas so I expect 12 days of story + 12 epilogues.

2 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

*Sigh*  Ice is leading again.

That kinda stinks.  I personally think the red bar looks better.

I do like the look of the fire bar, but in every game I play I almost always do fire, so I figured I'd stick with Team Ice for a change :D

3 hours ago, Queenofdragons6 said:

I doubt they're going to end it without showing all of it. After all, they're going through all this work to write it all out, it'd be like someone not publishing the last book of a series.

I mean it's been slowing down the last couple days because holidays are over and people gotta go back to work and school. I'd be surprised if it hadn't.

Edited by zaverxi

I hope everyone enjoys catching fire babies in the AP. 

Also, vote Fire! It's literally the last two days!

5 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

From the main event page 

Right, but I took that to mean, the end of the WHOLE story.  I don't think we're having any effect on the epilogues, they're just unlocking as we fill the bar, a day at a time.  I think the conclusion is what's going to depend on our Ice/Fire contributions.

...but of course, none of us has any idea what effect either one will have, or why!  :-p

47 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Right, but I took that to mean, the end of the WHOLE story.  I don't think we're having any effect on the epilogues, they're just unlocking as we fill the bar, a day at a time.  I think the conclusion is what's going to depend on our Ice/Fire contributions.

...but of course, none of us has any idea what effect either one will have, or why!  :-p

This is like one of those English tests where the interpretation can go two ways. "What is the best answer?"

Bad memories of those.

I do think it's the epilogue that we affect because then there wouldn't be much of a point to vie for a specific team each day if it only affected the very end. But who knows but the ones in charge.

57 minutes ago, Onakra said:

This is like one of those English tests where the interpretation can go two ways. "What is the best answer?"

Bad memories of those.

AUGH!  I hear you, completely.  I remember I always detested the True/False portion, as well.  I mean, if you think about it THIS way...

*giggles at 'Tetrominoes'* That sounds funny. 

I don't want this game to end! I've been having so much fun with it.