Scroll Badges: PieMaster

News announcement graphic: Shajana

On-site announcement graphic : Shajana

Tetrominoes: Marrionetta, TCA

Board background: Shajana

Meters: Shajana

On 12/30/2017 at 12:45 AM, Fiona said:

23 hours ago, Nightmelody said:

@warriorjames - here ^^ is the link Fiona Posted to her beauty back a couple of pages ago. It's incredible, as is Odeen's Alt. The primary sprite is just as breathtaking, IMO.

Thank you, TJ and event spriters, for the event, and @Odeen & @Fiona for the absolutely lovely dragons! This is my favorite yet. :wub:

Wow Nightmelody. She looks absolutely AMAZING. I can see a lot of people trying to get young from these 2 dragons. May their young bring much joy to the site

Edited by warriorjames

@Kelkelen It still shouldn't be quite that thin- it's skinnier than the arm, and part of spriting is bending proportions to make things look good in scale.

And even in your pictures, the deer's leg is at least thicker where the calf ends and the foot begins (not the hoof, but the long bottom part of the leg is all 'foot' bone). There's no defined joint like that on the sprite.

Happy New Year everyone!

I found one good thing that came out of losing a pretty lineaged Holly to viewbombing over the holiday. I was able to enrage my one new Aegis that required it without having to actually kill anything! :lol:

I haven't had much time to play tetris today, but I have gotten some of the easiest "hard" puzzles ever.

17 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Yes please! I'm still bummed that I never saw any from the Omens. :(

This is linked correctly right?? They're pretty ... the Garlands are beautiful as well

The very last of my holiday dragons grew up while I was asleep, which means they have a grown date of Jan 1st 2018, and for some reason I really really like that. 

Wow. I finally got to see the new adults (after a lot of after Christmas fun and fever sickness in real life ahahahaha). And wow. :o Beautiful~!

I should breed something to get a dragon born today, but I just bred everything I would want to keep, except my Z-code dragons and those only get kept if the offspring has a z code, too, so that takes a lot of time, usually, which I don't have today. I guess I'll just have to grab something nice from the AP in a couple of days. :P I'm egg-locked at the moment anyway.

Edited by purplehaze

15 minutes ago, marienine said:

This is linked correctly right?? They're pretty ... the Garlands are beautiful as well

I actually meant that we never got any background info about the Omens, at least not that I ever saw, but yeah, their alts are glorious. :)

I am still voting for fire but am pretty much resigned to never seeing the fire bar.  Each day I log on and it is around 55/45 to ice. During the course of the day it reaches 51/49 or 52/48 by the time I log off. Then the next day it is back to square one again.  

Makes me want to give up and go and read about Sisyphus, who I am feeling something of a kinship with right now. 

1 hour ago, FullMoonDreams said:

I am still voting for fire but am pretty much resigned to never seeing the fire bar.  Each day I log on and it is around 55/45 to ice. During the course of the day it reaches 51/49 or 52/48 by the time I log off. Then the next day it is back to square one again.  

Makes me want to give up and go and read about Sisyphus, who I am feeling something of a kinship with right now. 

I hear you - I've voted fire since the beginning, always on the hardest puzzles but we never make it, even just to see the bar. 

For anyone curious, here's what the the empty fire bar looks like.

bar_noeffects.jpg

Edited by TheVoid

35 minutes ago, Merlot said:

lol Sorry but since it is really really cold here in Texas I went with Ice

Wouldn't that make you want fire more instead? It is cold where I am and I do not like the chill. Space heater go!

Edited by Nyxity
Called something wrong.

I think our high for the last week or so has been 19 degrees F. Mostly been in single digits. I'm voting fire because it's too darn cold here.

26 minutes ago, Fiona said:

I think our high for the last week or so has been 19 degrees F. Mostly been in single digits. I'm voting fire because it's too darn cold here.

AGREED. Fire is nice and warm and not freezing.

It hasn't been above 1°F here in two weeks. The high today was -2°F. Bring on the flames!

Argh... where the heck do you and Fiona live?! O.o... The chill factor! 

It fortunately hasn't been that cold for me, but my cold tolerance is awful. Can't stand it at all.

It was 0°F when I woke up this morning. :( Bring on the fire!

I'd lend you my space heater, but the sun has gone down. *Turns heater to full blast now*

If it is cold enough, then it never hurts to have an extra one. :P

1 hour ago, Fiona said:

I hear you on the cold. It's going to be below freezing here for many more days (some days it will feel like 0). Still, I like the cold in a sense so I think we should stay on the cool side.

1 hour ago, Fiona said:

Same here. Can’t wait to get back to “warm” mid twenties this weekend, haha. :P Winter is the worst!