TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, DarknessDragon197 said:

Did anyone else see the mass amount of Hollies in the most recent drop? I think the ratios possibly took a shift, though I could be wrong ^^

Don't tell me this. XD I still can't hunt for some hours! sobs..

1 minute ago, AveryCF said:

Hey, kind of a goofy question guys but I was wondering... If you fog/just don't post your eggs until the four day mark to avoid them dying of sickness... What are we going to do with the hatchlings? Just refog them until some later date? I know over all my years of playing that eggs must at least be at four days or under to hatch, but I actually never paid attention to what hatchlings need to be at to grow up. Is it also at the four day mark?

I'm asking for safety reasons, I don't want to get caught up in this "Mass fog for your babies lives" mishap going on during the holidays right now.

Yes just refog your hatchies until the 4 day mark. They grow up then, just like eggs hatching at the 4 day mark. :)

3 minutes ago, AveryCF said:

What are we going to do with the hatchlings? Just refog them until some later date?

Yup, that's what I plan to do. Fog them until the four day mark. Better safe than sorry.

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Don't tell me this. XD I still can't hunt for some hours! sobs..

At least they're showing up more, that's always a plus right? XD They should be a little easier to catch though the biome is moving rather rapidly, have to time it just right to catch stuff. 

either that, or more people have them now, so not chasing them

That's also very true, I'm just glad to see more of them circulating. 

Edited by DarknessDragon197

1 minute ago, Fabula said:

Yes just refog your hatchies until the 4 day mark. They grow up then, just like eggs hatching at the 4 day mark. :)

Just now, Eos said:

Yup, that's what I plan to do. Fog them until the four day mark. Better safe than sorry.

Alright, thank you! I never had to worry about a mass death across all my babies before. Maybe one or two sick, quick fog. Few hours later or even the next day before unfogging and they're fine, but when something like view bombing comes up? This is news to me sense i'm not usually around during the DC crisis's lol. So thanks guys for the raising tips. ;3; I'll be sure to pass the news onto my friend too, she's rather new at this so i'm the one who's meant to know everything. x'D

Well here's to hoping the increase of Hollies continues for those of us still missing them! ^_^

@AveryCF And you're welcome! Good luck in hatching/growing your babies safely. :)

Edited by Fabula
adding comment

3 minutes ago, Fabula said:

Well here's to hoping the increase of Hollies continues for those of us still missing them! ^_^

@AveryCF And you're welcome! Good luck in hatching/growing your babies safely. :)

Indeed, maybe i'll get lucky and get my first ever CB holly when i'm not egg locked. (Good luck to everyone else hunting, too!)

Thanks, same to you in these scary times. ;3;

Yay for massive spam clicking. With how my vision is, I'd never stand a chance. My vision keeps going cross-eyed. That is great for Magic-Eye images, but I know of nothing else. Now... to search for a messy but not inbred Aegis. :D

I am beyond baffled why I haven't been able to catch a holly yet...the eggs even sit there after several refreshes and after I'm repeatedly clicked them. I guess it's something on my end but it's a bit frustrating. Maybe tomorrow will be better. There does seem to be less people on the page now.

Just letting others know, I have had no issues with the other click sites. I lost a 3rd gen Tinsel yesterday to the eatw issue. this morning at around 12 DC time I added all my eggs/hatchies to AoND/Silvis/Valley/DragHatch/HatchingClub/DragonBreedersCave my Xmas eggs had been fogged all night and morning till I could watch them. Over all these hours my eggs, CB and bred ones from the first night of Xmas, have gained enough views to start hatching. So these hatcheries have not had any problems. Just be sure you can watch them closely as they gain.

As for the badge...I think a badge with eggs and hatchies across it...a fog rolls across and hides them all...fog rolls away to show all tombstones but one hatchie left in the middle and it looks around and says "I survived the fog of Xmas 2017"

would be too cute....and I even lost an egg I really wanted to keep. I an no artist though!

*hugs and comforts to all who have lost eggs and hatchies* Zylara

Edited by Zylara

I am really glad I decided to spend the time between Halloween and the Christmas release hoarding whites. The Ward BSA isn't perfect, but it's nice to have an extra bit of protection to go along with just being very careful with the eggies.

Edited by DorkJulian
grammar

@Zylara

Good to know the hatcheries I use don't seem to be experiencing any problems! :D Thanks for the update.

The badge idea sounds adorable! I hope someone can find the time to do that. I haven't lost any eggs/hatchies as of right now but I'm very sorry you lost one. Along with all the others that have lost eggs. :(

2 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Just letting others know, I have had no issues with the other click sites. I lost a 3rd gen Tinsel yesterday to the eatw issue. this morning at around 12 DC time I added all my eggs/hatchies to AoND/Silvis/Valley/DragHatch/HatchingClub/DragonBreedersCave my Xmas eggs had been fogged all night and morning till I could watch them. Over all these hours my eggs, CB and bred ones from the first night of Xmas, have gained enough views to start hatching. So these hatcheries have not had any problems. Just be sure you can watch them closely as they gain.

As for the bag...I think a badge with eggs and hatchies across it...a fog rolls across and hides them all...fog rolls away to show all tombstones but one hatchie left in the middle and it looks around and says "I survived the fog of Xmas 2017"

would be too cute....and I even lost an egg I really wanted to keep. I an no artist though!

*hugs and comforts to all who have lost eggs and hatchies* Zylara

Oooo, I quite love this idea and could even see a small animation for it... Hopefully someone (Definitely not me sense I just draw and don't have time for that) will make it. ;3;

*dances through the thread* My first holiday of the season just hatched! Yaaaayyy!

And I finally did a re-count of my Hollies, including the three eggs that should be hatching within the hour, and I've met my scroll-goal! So excited! (I remember when the idea of getting *one* Holly was nothing but a far-off dream!)

O.o so hollies are showing more frequently now? Nice...means TJ did tweek the ratios like he said he was doing this afternoon :3 To bad I cant join the hunt XD

Hrm... nope... not gonna find an older sibling tonight. Congrats to those who have fulfilled their CB snatching goals and much luck to those still on the hunt! Keep safe! The internet is just as crazy and scary as the real world. @_@

I'm tempted to catch for myself now that everyone is getting their eggs more often, maybe start on continuing to add to my 2G Aegis hoard. :wub:

I really, really wish there was some way to see which AP eggs we've already picked up and re-abandoned. My 6 eggs have hatched and I'm hunting for more messies, and the only way I can avoid continually picked up the same ones is to either write down every single code I pick up or leave the tabs open after I re-abandon it so I can still see it's code. Writing them down would probably be easier but I've been doing the second option. It's frustrating.

1 minute ago, Marie19R said:

I really, really wish there was some way to see which AP eggs we've already picked up and re-abandoned. My 6 eggs have hatched and I'm hunting for more messies, and the only way I can avoid continually picked up the same ones is to either write down every single code I pick up or leave the tabs open after I re-abandon it so I can still see it's code. Writing them down would probably be easier but I've been doing the second option. It's frustrating.

I agree I was having to re-abandon so many the other day

Finally traded the CB Holly I got this afternoon (kept forgetting to look for a trade), and grabbed 2 reasonably-messy Snow Angels. Time for bed. Happy hunting all!