TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

It's gonna be fourteen more hours before my eggs are 4 days old and ready for click sites... (Start at 7 days but immediately turn into 6 days, 23 hours once grabbed. ;3; So that means if I incubate them, that's 5 days- 23 hours. Meaning I only ever have to wait a day for my new eggs before they're ready to get views lol.~) Then after they are, I might Holly hunt a bit myself. Attempt to get two CB Hollies if i'm lucky. Then hold out until Christmas when the 2017 eggs release, and hope none of my eggs get effected or even die to the crazy sickness going around. ;3;

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut it's 3am here now, so goodnight everyone. ;3; Goodluck!

Meeeh, I locked myself with a Lunar Herald. *lol*

Missclicked the Biome and started mass clicking on the first eggs I saw.

Glad, I had only one egg slot left so I couldn't take more of the common ones accidentally. XD

Still looking for 1 Holly and 2 Yulebucks, but there are some days left for me to hunt. :)

Congratulations to those who already grabbed theirs.

Hopefully the mass viewbombing will stop soon...

Is there anyone who hasn't caught any hollies yet? If so PM me!  I'm passing out now but I'll check once I'm up ^.^

I got my first Holly finally, and I made sure to fog it before I go to bed. I'd keep hunting too but I locked myself on Snow Angels due to misclicks

Tips on catching in chrome:  the tips are buried in past posts...But chrome incognito seems to be helping people a lot

To go incognito, open up page and then click ctrl+shift+n to open up a new tab incognito...it keeps your page from bouncing around a lot and reloads faster.  You may have to log in to dc again after opening incognito window

I traded for my hollies before i knew about incognito but I have tested it out and have gotten over limit message a few times on hollies, so it definitely would have helped me

Edited by 49ER

Hopefully I can get more CBs holidays I managed to find 2 in the AP. I will keep checking once I have a slot open for another egg... sadly usually the holiday habitat is wiped out when I have space for eggs... but did get a few bred ones of breeds I did not have too so that is good. Vacation starts soon for me, when it does I can better egg hunt lol. I should be able to breed a few too once on Vacation. 

any body having trouble getting a Hollie of any kind, i got two bred ones id like to gift to those unfortunate with any Hollie catching. =]

Oh wow as soon as I have eggs hatch I would love one...you are awesome Zimtie.

Yay hollies and yules have hatched. Some have names but I need to come up with one more name for a holly. The ap hunt continues for 3-4G hollies to reach 100.

I would love to catch a CB Yulebuck egg

But its probably so that my PC is to slow. I see the egg, and than try to click and away to another user it is. ^^

Edited by Laurelin

I'm still having a horrible time trying to catch Hollies and Yulebucks - I need 2 CB each. Even with only 80-90 viewers, that Holiday biome only has eggs for maybe 10 seconds at each drop! Blink and you'll miss it XD

How are more people not locked already? Also, I only saw 1 Holly and 1 Yulebuck in 2 drops. I suppose that could be the lag that I don't see more, but that seems like a low number. I saw earlier though that people were seeing more Hollies, so I will try and be patient XD

Everything has hatched for the first batch and now I can give it a go and try to catch the things I still need. Maybe I'll finally get a holly this time around.

15 minutes ago, Laurelin said:

I would love to catch a CB Yulebuck egg

But its probably so that my PC is to slow. I see the egg, and than try to click and away to another user it is. ^^

MY issue seems to be that I see the egg I want, but then it takes a second for my brain to register 'that is a holly' and by then someone else has grabbed it. XD

Well, There is time yet, and I will keep hunting!

Oh wow - just been gifted a holly by the lovely Laliana - thank you so much!

I actually have a CB holly on my scroll - just chasing one now...

I'll go and try as soon as I've stopped shaking!!!

I only need the first holly dragon with "leaf" in the description as CB. :-)
But if I do not manage to catch one it is so and well. ... ^^

Edited by Laurelin