TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

The last two drops (that one too) had around 8 to 12 eggs as far as i could see it, what in the peck is going on?

I switched to Incognito for the last drop and I didn't see a single egg! 

I quit. These drops are going way too fast and I can't catch a Yulebuck because people are picking them up before I get a chance to see any

I had thought things would slow down later in the week as people's spots filled up... could people be catching en masse to try and dump CBs into the AP?

Just now, Dalek Raptor said:

I quit. These drops are going way too fast and I can't catch a Yulebuck because people are picking them up before I get a chance to see any

I don't think it's that people are picking them up so fast is that there are just no eggs being dropped anymore. I swear the last five drops were only between four and six eggs each, though the very last had none at all for me. ;-;

We know @TJ09 was working on the ratios so that more of the old holidays would drop than the newer ones. It wouldn't surprise me if this was related. That would mean he's still tweaking, so theoretically he'll fix this very soon? I hope?

I just wanted to say thank you for the holiday biomes and all the hard work going on behind the scenes - how lovely to be able to catch the old Holidays :-). 

Yes, the drops are definitely very small - I'm with everyone else on this.  

I'm actually having worse lag with the google chrome thing. Gonna switch back to good ol firefox.

edit:

at this rate I may have better luck catching a silver in the other biomes and then trading it for the things I need. oml XD

Edited by TerraAnne

:wub:HEAVEN-- I have my 2 CB Hollys - thought it would never happen, I actually squealed when I cought the first- rather undignified for this old lady ,but :D:D

Best Holiday release EVER

Wow, five minutes drops are really dropping 5-6 eggs only before they end. I guess it's really time for me to give up on trying to get even one CB Holly.

1 minute ago, Nakuru said:

Wow, five minutes drops are really dropping 5-6 eggs only before they end. I guess it's really time for me to give up on trying to get even one CB Holly.

Never give up, never surrender! Just spam click everything. I'm in the same boat at the moment.

That drop just now where really just 6 eggs, that cant be right, better trying catching silvers & golds, the chance for those is higher with the shuffles and empty bioms

Well I'm giving up for now - a handful of eggs in seconds, I'm never going to get anything there.  I'll see what the drops are like later.  Shame, as I was hoping to get the last Yulebuck and Holly this afrernoon.

I'm still holding out for my last Yulebuck! That's all I want this Christmas, my last Yulebuck! XD 

11 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Never give up, never surrender! Just spam click everything. I'm in the same boat at the moment.

No, this is the start of a third day of nothing, I'm tired. First I got affected by the glitch that didn't let me pick CB Hollies despite not having any so I missed the one I could have got, then eggs where going so fast I had no chance, and now eggs are barely dropping. Having no hope of getting anything after so many hours wasted isn't fun.

Edit: And now there wasn't even an hour drop! Yes, it's really time to give up.

Edit 2: An hour drop that starts at :01 and it's extremely short. Of course.

Edited by Nakuru

Perhaps TJ will tweak it a little more soon so that it will be easier for people having trouble. I know there are many people in the same boat.

edit: thankfully that last hourly drop seemed to have more. I spam clicked and finally filled on some things.

Edited by TerraAnne

hourly drop was just now, around 16:01:25 to be exact

EDIT: It also had more eggs than the 5mins drop, but i personally think not as much as yesterday but i might be mistaken

Edited by Yubelchen

Whooo! Caught me one Yulebuck! Now just to grab one more

Actually SAW and was able to click on things that drop! People beat me to all the Yulebucks, though. Not giving up!! You will be MINE! XD :nyan:alot

Good lord! Incognito is not working for me at all! I didn't see any eggs and when I did, Chrome was so slow I couldn't even catch if I wanted too. I am seriously considering just throwing in the towel at this rate...

WB

1 minute ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Whooo! Caught me one Yulebuck! Now just to grab one more

Congrats! I know you've been working at that awhile =)