TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

congrats, quinney! It's nice to see so many people generously gifting this year :)

Thank you - I'm just speechless!

How are people still snatching these things up? I'm just trying to get my Yulebucks and Ribbon Dancers 😭

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

How are people still snatching these things up? I'm just trying to get my Yulebucks and Ribbon Dancers 😭

I don´t know. With much mor faster computers probably. :)
(but I love my old computer *huggles* so it is like it is )

I cross my fingers for you that you will catch  your wanted ones!

Edited by Laurelin

Thank you Laurelin!

Dalek - I don't know - still struggling for a few myself.

huh no 9am drop?

edit: Apparently it was 9:01 the drop.  XD Unless my laptops time is off. and I only snagged a wrapping wing. :P

Edited by TerraAnne

3 minutes ago, Laurelin said:

I don´t know. With much mor faster computers probably. :)
(but I love my old computer *huggles* so it is like it is )

I cross my fingers for you that you will catch  your wanted ones!

THIS and quicker reflexes than what I have, I daresay.

Caught a ribbon dancer with a funny code. Three eggs to go!

Edit: Just two eggs left! I caught my second ribbon dancer

Edited by Dalek Raptor

3 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

huh no 9am drop?

edit: Apparently it was 9:01 the drop.  XD Unless my laptops time is off. and I only snagged a wrapping wing. :P

9:01 and lasted 30 seconds. Yikes. 

Has anyone seen Yulebucks still dropping? I just need 1 more, but the eggs are gone so fast I barely know what I'm looking at.

1 minute ago, Twimm said:

Has anyone seen Yulebucks still dropping? I just need 1 more, but the eggs are gone so fast I barely know what I'm looking at.

I lack 1 Yulebuck too. I saw some dropping like 20 minutes ago or so.

Shoutout to Erinthebookworm you are totally awesome and I hope your week is the best ever! Gifted two cb's holidays I hadn't gotten yet which leaves me with at least one of each spare for a holly. :D I would be quite happy with that even with the chance to catch more.

Holy cow, that drop was freakishly short. You guys weren't joking, that was like 10 eggs max.

*rolls eyes* Of course no one wants the older breeds. All i ask are for two Yulebucks and they're gone before I get a chance to see them

Edit: Let us slow clickers have a chance at a Yulebuck pls

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Well, I managed to get my last Yulebuck, so I'll be moving on to breeding my other dragons.

The Google Chrome tips other people have suggested did really seem to help a little bit. The page refreshed faster, so I could see more eggs.

And since I was locked for the holidays I don't need, I just clicked on everything without reading the egg description. It took about 90 minutes, but I did finally get my missing CBs.

I try since yesterday to get a holly, have a trade going on but still hunting, how can i catch one when only like eight eggs drop each 5 mins?!

Yeah, something seems wrong with today's drops. It seems like yesterday there was more eggs, even though the number of people is the same.

It's a pretty noticeable thing. I was checking the thread to see if the drops were even happening--my computer at work is so slow I didn't see any eggs in the last two drops at all.