TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

I have one CB Yulebuck to give away. Please PM me if you have none and have been trying to catch them for at least a day now without success. I don't want to see it go to a lazy or greedy person.

Gone. I'll be back when I have another.

Edited by The Dragoness

Still not catching anything I need.  130 plus people in holiday biome.  Eggs hatched slow than normal because I only had them out when I could watch them as I lost my first hatchling ever (CB blue copper which for me was just as valuable as the holiday) almost no eggs, 10 was better but had so many more I people even spaz clicking could not help.  Trying to stay positive but this really hasn't been a good event for me. I play for fun and so far this has been anything but.  I know they are trying to fix things but I'm rapidly running out of time.  It's nice that people gift but I would have liked to caught my own eggs...

Thanks for the update! A CB Holly is my goal!

I'm happy to hear that the event does not give specific rewards for playing everyday. I'm away for two days during Christmas and will not have access to a computer so I'm glad I won't miss some of my favorite content.

I wonder if housing will return this year. That was a great feature. So very fun to play.

I actually politely refused a cb holly egg yesterday because I know some people have worse internet speed and laptops or computers than me. I asked the gifter to gift it to someone else. <3 I do believe that at some point my spam clicking will work. Though I'm egg locked for another four hours at least.

26 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

:wub:HEAVEN-- I have my 2 CB Hollys - thought it would never happen, I actually squealed when I cought the first- rather undignified for this old lady ,but :D:D

Best Holiday release EVER

Yay!! Congratulations!

Here's to hoping more can get this lucky. 

omg I haven't actually looked at the codes of the christmas dragons I've gotten yet and I see now that I got an awesome perfect name code (Knarf) and it reminds me of Narfi from skyrim. XD This little mistletoe is awesome.

I also got an interesting code (LUZYc) and (PSlUV) but that's it so far.

Edited by TerraAnne

Drat those #@%$&  viewbombers anyway.

I want to linger lovingly over my eggs I have been lucky to catch, but after having lost 2 eggs, and 3 hatchlings getting sick, everything (both eggs and hatchlings) are fogged.  So staring at my scroll right now I see a lot of little clouds.  Sigh!  But better safe than sorry

*Pops red balloons out of frustration.*

Why do I even keep trying? Even the minute drops are gone within a blink of an eye.

WB 

Finally finally got everything I needed. Well they're not z codes but I couldn't get last year's as z codes either, oh well.

And now that I can look at other stuff, it seems like someone is breeding all their ugliest snow angels to the ap, clogging it with terrible looking lineages. >_< trying in vain to find ANYTHING nice in there...

Edit: woop found a holly. Long gen but at least it looks nice. Might freeze it.

Edited by zaverxi

4 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

I want to linger lovingly over my eggs I have been lucky to catch, but after having lost 2 eggs, and 3 hatchlings getting sick, everything (both eggs and hatchlings) are fogged.  So staring at my scroll right now I see a lot of little clouds.  Sigh!  But better safe than sorry

Same. *Sniffles*

9 minutes ago, Cthulu said:

I actually think the little fog clouds are adorable. But I'm probably in the minority on that. XD

After a good night's rest, it's back to Holly-hunting for me!

I've decided my personal goal for today is to acquire a CB Solstice that was stolen today, because it is my birthday. But with the 5-minute drops being so censored small, I don't know if I'll be able to accomplish even that.

EDIT: got it!

Edited by Somercy

I put my eggs in hatcheries for the first time just now, and I started to panic because three of them were getting views at a much higher rate than the others. Then I figured out that the others aren't at 4 days 0 hours yet. Oops. :blush:

2 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

I actually think the little fog clouds are adorable. But I'm probably in the minority on that. XD

I think so too, although I'm not completely sure why. :D They look so safe.

4 minutes ago, Cottoncat said:

I think so too, although I'm not completely sure why. :D They look so safe.

I think it's that and the fact that I really, really love fog. Spirit Walkers are my favorite holiday dragon for that reason!

Eh, I've been unable to catch anything since yesterday. I'm still hoping for at least one Holly and one Yulebuck. Hope tomorrow will be more lucky...

Are people saving their snow breedings? I haven't seen many in the AP. I know they're the newest breed but still...

Judging by previous years, there's likely just not enough active supply to fill the demand even if they're all bred (or they're stuck behind the ones no one is picking up).

Edited by Guillotine

3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Are people saving their snow breedings? I haven't seen many in the AP. I know they're the newest breed but still...

If you have a specific crossing you'd like, I can try to breed one for you. I haven't bred any of my holidays this year except one Snow Angel, as I've been too busy trying to catch Hollys. XD