TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh goodness, these Dragons are so cool! :D Such a gorgeous and scary addition to our Halloweens.  <3 (And the name of these guys is just amazing.)

Thank you TJ, spriters, and anyone else involved in making these dragons and this wonderful Halloween happen. ^-^

Yiss, looks detailed and lovely. <3 Wooden Fire Doomnoodles.

Why three males, though?

14 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

I like it! Though I have to admit I had some trouble figuring out where the head is at first. Thank you spriter(s)!

Same here. Especially the female one. Clever concept but I guess it must be tough to try to fit such intricate chaos into such a little box. :-)

OH MY GOSH. They're so beautiful!! Now we have a gorgeous Holiday Wyrm added to collection!
Hopefully we can have some Uncommon/Commmon Wyrms in the near future???

I went on a race to swipe some names for my Omen Wyrms. Too bad "The Bad Omen" and "The Good Omen" are taken. :(
I think it's good enough that I got The Evil Omen. Gonna have to think up another one to match that one though!

1 minute ago, Miichie said:

I went on a race to swipe some names for my Omen Wyrms. Too bad "The Bad Omen" and "The Good Omen" are taken. :(
I think it's good enough that I got The Evil Omen. Gonna have to think up another one to match that one though!

How about "The Less Evil Omen"? :-)

Prettttttyyyyyyyyyy :)

Such a great, Halloweenie concept, and I love the insane sprites. Really lovely. Great addition to the Halloween gallery.

AHHHH after seeing the female I am on the doom noodle train holy goodness she's gorgeous.

And, after seeing the zoomed in male, his head makes more sense - thank you for doing that.

I knew a wyrm by birdz wouldn't disappoint me; so glad I was right. 

They. Are. PERFECT.

Holy smoke, I think I might've just found something to replace Shadow Walkers as my favourite Halloween breed :o They are just amazing evil noodle dergs!

And I may or may not have just named one "Malevolent Spaghetti".

Also, I can't help but imagine their cry sounds like the Martian Horn used in the 2001 War of the Worlds movie. (Though I think one of them screaming OOOOOLLAAAAA! like in the musical would be more terrifying xD)

The adults look fairly alright for the most part. They just look awfully messy, like a giant blurry mess of things just... mashed together and called it finished. Not a fan.

Female sprite is perfect, male sprite is a bit awkward but I don't have a problem with it. I love them, it's the scariest Halloweenie we have, the design is distressing in a good way.

Edit: I've looked at the male sprite long enough that it's not awkward anymore so forget I said that.

Edited by Mangrit

3 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

And I may or may not have just named one "Malevolent Spaghetti".

:lol: That's great.

Took me a little bit to actually find the adult's faces, but once I did they're easy to see! :3 How terrifying.

They're so detailed and intricate~ definitely like these guys. ^_^ It'll be fun playing around with them in lineages. 

Wow...easily one of my favorites, an awe-inspiring sight. 

After reading the hatchling description, I assumed such a chaotic form. Nevertheless they are beautifully designed, taking into consideration Halloween and the feeling that comes with it. 

^_^

Ohh... Bad Luck dragons! Cool concept I must say.... Now to find names for my ickle bad luck eggies. ;)

They look great! It took me a while to determine which end is a head and which is a tail. The concept is really unique though, I already love them.

1 hour ago, Vhale said:

/nabs name DOOM NOODLE

:3

:lol: PERFECT!

17 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

The adults look fairly alright for the most part. They just look awfully messy, like a giant blurry mess of things just... mashed together and called it finished. Not a fan.

I'm with you here, this certainly isn't a breed that suits my scroll. Mildly interesting sprite on a male (head shape in particular looks well) but female is a blur of colors to me. Ah well, at least they trade quite nicely.

I'm also exited to see the alt ones! 

Mine will hatch in a few hours 

Sooo long to wait !!! 

7 minutes ago, tjekan said:

How about "The Less Evil Omen"? :-)

Oh--great! Thanks for the idea. I went with The Evilless Omen? I think that works out too. XD 
Hopefully they grow soon so I can name them properly. They're on my Undines right now. 

I LIKE them! Really great, detailed spriting-work. Love the colors, too. Great addition overall, they will look awesomely paired with some of my favorite non-holiday and holiday breeds!  :D

That said, can we gather from the egg-description that we nabbed the eggs up right from underneath their parents? Nestled in a dead tree's roots and all that?

*runs through a few streams just to make sure*

Wait. What happens if you carry an Omen egg across a river? Will it die?!

Soooooo I may have run with the whole "doom noodle" thing a bit overmuch in my naming scheme. XD

Screenshot_20171103-085407.png

I love them! Almost wish they weren't holiday dragons so I could hoard them easier. I think they're my favorite holiday breed now. Actually they're probably one of my favorite breeds in general. Good job.

20 minutes ago, Shroomlet said:

Wait. What happens if you carry an Omen egg across a river? Will it die?!

I assume it would live. Dracula was able to cross water and live (though he did it in a boat). They probably just can't do it themselves.

Gotta look at these on a computer as mobile makes all things blurry.