TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

On 11/3/2017 at 1:23 PM, nascentlicious said:

A little late to the game, but i hope it helps those that are still confused :) 

pinkish line - head

greenish line - spine

1.jpg

2.jpg

Did you see these traces, bob_jones?

1 hour ago, bob_jones said:

I appreciate that the sprites are very complex and intricate. However, I have been staring at them for a long time and I cannot understand what they're supposed to be. Where's the head? The eyes? I've zoomed in. I've zoomed out. I've looked at other people's MS paint circles, which appear to be randomly placed. I don't get it. It looks like a blob to me. An intricate blob, but a blob.

Bob Jones...look on page 37, there are 2 images there that will help

Two other images besides the ones above will show where the mouths are...

Edited by Husky51

To me, they remind me of Morey Eels that I have caught while fishing.  When brought up out of the water, they writhe around and twist around whatever they are caught on, seemingly tying themselves into knots...

Well since people are getting adults (mine won't grow up for like 22 hours yet) I suppose this thread will be closed soon, but I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween Event! I'm so very very happy with the draggies I caught this time, I've already named some of them (despite having 400+ older unnameds).

I'm considering freezing a few hatchies so I can pick up some more AP eggs, because I'm going nuts not being able to hunt, but I don't have any hatchies that I want to freeze.

I'm in the same boat, Marie19R, mine grow up in 22 hours. I think we caught ours at the same time. :lol: 

I absolutely love these sprites! I can't wait to start hoarding them next Halloween!

2 hours ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Just named my Omen Wyrm 'Olgoi-Khorkhoi,' after the Mongolian Death Worm.

I was wondering if anyone was gonna use that one XD Nice!

My first dragon grew up while I was sleeping. Thanks TJ and everyone of for the Halloween event

Overall a good Halloween! Probably my least favourite Halloween dragons I'll be honest with you though. The whole kinda vaporwave/cyberpunk kinda aesthetic is nice but also, way too cluttered, and the sprites don't really fit in with the other dragons that well.

Edited by Cookie
wording

Oh GOD the lineages in the AP just now - and I am so locked....

I really like the Omen's backstory and it's concept but I do struggle a bit on obtain a clear view of the dragons' parts. 

I hope everyone has had a lovely Halloween experience this year and I thank TJ, conceptors, spriters, and everyone who worked on this year's event. I look forward to next year's event as well.

6 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Well since people are getting adults (mine won't grow up for like 22 hours yet) I suppose this thread will be closed soon

Noooooooo not before we get birdz's concept art! 😭:wacko: *General protest noises*

I named my Omens after various glitches in the first two generations of Pokémon-games. :D Plus one for Giygas because one of my dragons just happened to have a code that reminded me of him.

Mine are named after a lot of different things: noodles, snakes, the definition of omen, an ad that I liked, and I've moved on to different types of divination. If I catch more, I'll stay on that track.

Thank you TJ for this Halloween to remember, and thank you to birdzgoboom and Process for their totally epic Omen Wyrms!! If birdz wants to PM me the concept art or more info, I'll be happy to post it here after the thread is locked. :) However, since we're beginning to get adults, I'm going to close this. 

Continue the Halloween/new sprite discussion here:

Omen Wyrm Breeding
New Sprite/Misc Discussion

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!