TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

This has all been wonderful. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

/squints at hatchies

/sighs at timer

Are we there yet? /poke!

Are we there yet? /poke!

Are we there yet? /poke!

Are we there yet? /poke!

What...

<.<

>.>

/poke

I enjoyed throwing CBs to the AP but I am sad it means I'll be a day late to the hunting. SO many Halloweenies in the AP. SO hatchable. I probably should have filled 2 slots early so I could hunt a little.

/grabby hands

I'm glad there's still plenty of Halloweens in the AP. That means there's still time to get messy, frozen hatchlings, and pretty lineages :D 

11 minutes ago, Vhale said:

I enjoyed throwing CBs to the AP but I am sad it means I'll be a day late to the hunting. SO many Halloweenies in the AP. SO hatchable. I probably should have filled 2 slots early so I could hunt a little.

/grabby hands

Hah, I was just thinking the same thing. I don't WANNA be patient. I want to hatch AP hatchies!

I'm very deliberately not clicking on the AP because I know it'll just annoy me because I can't pick anything up. I should be able to get at least one batch of AP eggs when my new-Halloweens hatch around 10pm tonight (my-time). I only need 6 more Witchlights for my scroll-goal, and while I'm not expecting to get all 6 in the AP in the next few days, it'd be really cool if I could.

Many thanks to everyone involved for such a brilliant event.

Can I be a pain and ask if anyone can post Baikala adult zombies for me to click on please?  Some links didn't work for me but I've discovered if I open in a new window I get there.  I really want to get them unlocked...

Thanks in advance. :)

I just noticed that there are three males and one female up there. Maybe that's why glitch is called that - perhaps it was supposed to be female. I know it's not because of any potential glitch, lagmonster, or cyber horror theme because that would violate previously established rules about the setting. 

And while those are definitely not ears (they look more like horns - the female does have two but it's hard to make out) the face does look kind of canine and the gray color would suggest wolf over, say, fox. I would adore a werewolf dragon, although a werewolf wyrm wasn't what I would have expected. The foxfire thing seems plausible too. Or it might just be the hatchies and the adult won't look canine at all. 

Edited by Lurhstaap

2 hours ago, quinney said:

Can I be a pain and ask if anyone can post Baikala adult zombies for me to click on please?  Some links didn't work for me but I've discovered if I open in a new window I get there.  I really want to get them unlocked...

Thanks in advance. :)

Here's the one I got: https://dragcave.net/lineage/aKSjy

:)

2 hours ago, plumpernuff said:

This lag is painful, so bad! I don't even understand why.

Uh! It normally take less than a second. Now, it's taking almost a minute to do anything!!! 

Yeah for some reason the lag is rotten. I did however pick up this little gem HERE and it looks like marionette bred it so if you did Thanks! 

Funny that we have Halloween dragons that look like glitchy wyrms and the Lagmonster decides to show up and wreck the site. :unsure:

Just now, Newmani said:

Funny that we have Halloween dragons that look like glitchy wyrms and the Lagmonster decides to show up and wreck the site. :unsure:

Very true... lol Hoping these glitchy wyrms chase away the Lagmonster! 

2 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

Very true... lol Hoping these glitchy wyrms chase away the Lagmonster! 

Yeah it is murder today

They grow up soonish! Really excited to see their adult stripes.

Yeah I definitely hope this lag stops soon ):

2 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

I just noticed that there are three males and one female up there. Maybe that's why glitch is called that - perhaps it was supposed to be female. I know it's not because of any potential glitch, lagmonster, or cyber horror theme because that would violate previously established rules about the setting. 

And while those are definitely not ears (they look more like horns - the female does have two but it's hard to make out) the face does look kind of canine and the gray color would suggest wolf over, say, fox. I would adore a werewolf dragon, although a werewolf wyrm wasn't what I would have expected. The foxfire thing seems plausible too. Or it might just be the hatchies and the adult won't look canine at all. 

Ooooh! A Wolfie dragon would be cool... OR a fox dragon? Clue in the Halloween costumes, maybe?