TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

14 minutes ago, TheDarkLatias said:

LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL FIERY DOOM NOODLES

"Fiery Doom Noodles", haha, I like that :lol:

Great concept and great sprite!

It looks a bit fuzzy, but that might be on purpose and it fits the description, so I'm cool with it.

Will need to breed mine with Chrono Xenos.

I really like them! They're very different from our previous Halloween breeds, and I love their "messiness", it really suits their description, and I think it was already predictable from the hatchie sprites. Very nice, now to see if the female is even prettier!

They are very cool looking and I love the flames. Thank you for all of your hard work. 😊

A side note.....I hope the punctuation errors in the description get fixed. 

Its part of the wyld hunt! 😁

I may put Hunters in their names 🤔

Oh adults! Very cool concept. I will have to see what to breed with them that fits best.

Wow.... Somebody overdosed on Aliens hardcore going by that design. That warped, curvy design on their hides kinda looks the organic material that lines their lairs. Either way I love both!

Females are rocking a flaming mohawk :D I am so glad I caught all eight.

So hyped to see Spriter alts...

Wow, these dragons are so great :D I really like them a lot! Thanks to TJ and spriters for making Halloween so good.

I think they are pretty cool, I like the colors and all, but the lineage view looks kinda messy and unrecognizable.

Quite spectacular!! That’s a lotta detail squeezed into a single sprite <3 

I like it! Though I have to admit I had some trouble figuring out where the head is at first. Thank you spriter(s)!

Never in my life have I wanted my dragons to grow up so fast. Freaking hurry up already you guys! :wacko:

They're really amazing, I love them!

Now I have some Halloween dragons which will look lovely with Xenowyrms, I can't wait to made some nice lineages with them :D

O.O! Omg, so much to look at. :lol: But they look so awesome! The colour of the flames are very pretty. :3

Hauntingly beautiful. 

Already my favorite halloween and I'm not being biased because I joined DC this year. I love wyrms omg. I'll breed them with the other existing wyrms and my silver shimmerscale.

The name though. One of my hatchies got the code efmeN :D Efmen Omen. F Omen? Well, I ended up naming it Frightening Omen. 

Thank you so much, spriter(s). ♥

5 minutes ago, Laura-Lana said:

Though I have to admit I had some trouble figuring out where the head is at first.

I recommend reading the description. The sprite being messy and obscured makes perfectly sense once you've read the description.