TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Lovecraftian Cthulu Vortex dragons? Or is this a glitch? :D Looking forward to seeing the adults.

When I zoom up on the sprites with my iPod I can see that the head looks wolf-like and is facing away. It sort of reminds me of Nakarkos from Monster Hunter.

Happy Halloween! These glitchy little ones look interesting, thanks TJ and spriters! :D

Was anyone able to successfully make zombies today?  I went 0-11 today.  :(  Has anyone been having better luck than me?  Is it a glitch?  I've been here for every Halloween event in DC and I don't recall the success rates being that horrible on Halloween before.

I tried and failed. I'm haunted by the dragons I murdered for nothing...

I got 2 successful zombies out of 10 tries, but it does seem that people are having worse luck then usual this Halloween.

10 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Was anyone able to successfully make zombies today?  I went 0-11 today.  :(  Has anyone been having better luck than me?  Is it a glitch?  I've been here for every Halloween event in DC and I don't recall the success rates being that horrible on Halloween before.

I got one zombie out of five attempts, but the most I ever get from zombie attempts were two.

And oh, the hatchlings look lovely!

I got three hatchies out of 19, and no adults.  I know the success rate is low, but I did expect more at halloween itself.

1 minute ago, tjekan said:

Maybe it'll grow up to be a Lagmonster.

I was thinking that. XD

I thought I recognized the eggs, but seems I was mistaken because I don't recognize those rather interesting hatchies. Make me think will-o-wisps, but we kinda had those with the witchlights, so not sure on these guys.

I was able to get 2 of 5 zombie tries...though I made my partner watch for luck so maybe that is what did it XD

40 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

I went 0-5, a friend got 1 zombie but something bugged and only let her kill 3 (but counted as 5), and a third got 2 zombies and a revival...which they proceeded to accidentally kill again lol

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!

Yay new dragon!

Grabbed 2 of the new ones! Then grabbed:

2x Pumpkins and 2x Marrows - these were released before I joined DC so just had to get a breeding CB pair of each :D

2x Shadow Walkers - cause I love em!

A very Happy Halloween indeed B)

43 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

I actually got 3 adults.  Considering my adults numbered 4 prior to this, with years of failure, I am pretty pleased.

So... What is the point of collecting Halloween dragons if you can just get them again next year? It's nice, sure. It just annoys me for some reason. It seems like prized processions are becoming more and more common. Makes them anything but special, if you get my meaning. 

-waits for all the hate-

Alright, I've used up all my zombie attempts for today, lessee if I can remember the details...

(all are adults)

3 successfully zombified

2 dodged the blade

6 disintegrated

Three successes is still pretty good in my experiences.