TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1 minute ago, toddfan said:

Does anyone have the egg description, please and thank you! 

"This warm egg is tangled in the roots of a dead tree."

That said, they're the only thing dropping in the non-Halloween biomes, you can't miss 'em. :)

" This warm egg is tangled in the roots of a dead tree" but it's the only thing dropping in the biomes right now so you shouldn't need to hunt descrptions,

57 minutes ago, Newmani said:

I swear I keep looking at the hatchlings and I keep thinking Color Out of Space. Vibrant flames, then a dead gray husk? I wanna see the adults of these so bad now. :D

Lol I've place held the name already as one of my options also Alien Chromatic. Looking forward to these so much

Things will slow down as people's scrolls fill up. Also, Toddfan, it's something about a warm egg nestled between the roots of a tree. But you won't find it in the Halloween biome and it's the only thing dropping in the others for the rest of the day so you don't need to worry about the specific desc. You'll see it.

Where do you catch the new release - should I be checking all of the biomes, or Halloween only?

Still haven't seen one :(

Update: read the previous comments, now I know where to search.

Edited by PiratePrincess

Just now, PiratePrincess said:

Where do you catch the new release - should I be checking all of the biomes, or Halloween only?

They're in all biomes at 5 minute intervals (:00, :05, etc.)

new eggs in all biomes except the halloween biome which was still dropping past eggs last time i looked  edit ninja'd

Edited by Velvet_paw

1 minute ago, PiratePrincess said:

All normal biomes. The new ones aren't dropping in the "Halloween" biome - that one is for past Halloween event dragons only.

*sigh* Every time I click on an egg, it says someone else got it. And then after three minutes every single egg is gone. This has happened to me three times today

My life sucks.

2 minutes ago, Rivergold said:

*sigh* Every time I click on an egg, it says someone else got it. And then after three minutes every single egg is gone. This has happened to me three times today

My life sucks.

Just keep on trying. Best chances are on the hour. And remember to refresh your page after going back or it will keep seeing the egg you weren't able to catch. I made the mistake of not refreshing for a while until I noticed it was the same code over and over again. :D

Good luck!

the 5 minute drops are so fast, they don´t even last a minute =/

the hatchlings look kind of creepy *laugh*

Just now, Sheriziya said:

Just keep on trying. Best chances are on the hour. And remember to refresh your page after going back or it will keep seeing the egg you weren't able to catch. I made the mistake of not refreshing for a while until I noticed it was the same code over and over again. :D

Good luck!

THey apparently re-did the drop AND I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Rivergold said:

My life sucks.

Keep refreshing the page and use the Ctrl+Click - a new tab will open and you can continue hunting. If you click quickly each time the site refreshes you will get lucky eventually.

These eggs look really cool!

This Halloween season's been interesting.  Got to catch 2 of each of the old CBs that I didn't have already.  But I wound up with a sick hatchling for the first time in years, if ever, because for SOME reason it got 6 times the views of its intended mate despite my having caught them not more than a day apart.  So that was fun.  Then I used up two kill slots making a pair of zombies and then they didn't sort as zombies.  THEN I thought how cool it would be to have Vampires actually "laid" on Halloween, only to have my first two bite attempts fail, so I have two dead eggs on my scroll and look like a gigantic doofus.  (Glad I added that disclaimer to my sig.  I have enough trouble trading.)  Got one more egg lined up for one more attempt and it'll probably fail too.

So YAY COOL HALLOWEEN EGG.  I need to cheer myself up.  :D

I just realized that if I get up around 3 am my time, the copper should have hatched and I should be able to grab the 8th egg... 

^___^

I kinda wish the Event itself would last a bit longer, I've visited 78 hatchlings so far and would *love* to make it an even hundred but there's not enough hours left.

If anyone needs an egg and hasn't gotten one, I have an extra I'm willing to part with. These look fascinating, but I'm so used to only having 7 each Halloween that 8 is odd to me! XD

I think I'm going to take a screen shot of all the lovely, dressed up hatchlings, because some of them are really fantastic!

Well I just now realized the credits on the new guys are birdz and process, and *squeeeeee!* That's so great, now I'm even more excited about these! While it's sometimes really nice to see brand-new artists in-cave, I really love seeing spriters where I already know and *love* their work.

Happy Halloween everyone! 

I managed to catch three so I'm hoping I'll have a breeding pair.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get pairs for the past Halloween dragons too.

I'm very close to it!

I just wanted to say the hatchies look very original, and I expect nothing but greatness *thumbs up*