TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Last night I dreamed these were Lagmonster eggs.  Look at the egg!  It could be!  Is that Lagmonster sprite still floating around?  I used to see it in people's signatures, but now that I try to think about it I can't remember if I've seen it lately.  Ironically the lag has not been a nightmare this year; noticeable, but not prohibitive.

Until proven otherwise I'm assuming these are Lagmonsters.

Ugh. Forget boring stuff like glitch dragons or lagmonsters. I want these to be eldritch horrors. With codes like Cthulhu and Lovecraft I will be really disappointed if they're not.

I did my good deed for the holiday and dropped some of the 2017 eggs to the AP just now.  I really hope the Halloween wall hits the end before things run out of time. :blink:

S2! Ohohoo yess, I'm pretty sure these guys are wyrms by now!

+Also it has occurred to me that this new wyrm is also birdz's. XD

Edited by SkyWolf25

Ooh! The second one gendered. I currently have 3, but I'm scroll locked for only four more hours. Might use that space for a Halloween vampire Dragon tho...

There appears to have been no hourly drop at noon. Since the biomes didn't refill then we probably will see no eggs until 1:00. :(

Woah!

a 'weird hide'

I'm pretty sure that hide is hollow, as there are blue spots in it?

hmmm... a husk skeletal dragon filled with flames??

cool and interesting!

can't wait to see the adults, birdz never disappoints!

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There appears to have been no hourly drop at noon. Since the biomes didn't refill then we probably will see no eggs until 1:00. :(

Seriously?! Ergh... T-T

I swear I keep looking at the hatchlings and I keep thinking Color Out of Space. Vibrant flames, then a dead gray husk? I wanna see the adults of these so bad now. :D

Those hatchies are seriously cute! Thank you, TJ and spriters!
Happy Hallowe'en, everyone!

I feel p confident this dragon is inspired by Gtuhanai - from the HP Lovecraft wiki describes as follows:

Gtuhanai (The Destroyer God of the Aartnna) is a destructive entity manifesting a ravenous metallic vortex. Similar to Hastur, he is a half-brother of Cthulhu and is also related to the slug-like Glaaki. He dwells somewhere in the Pleiades stellar region and He brings destruction where ever he is summoned.

No eggs. Not even in the Halloween biome...

I was going to drop my eggs into the AP and grab some new ones. But I'll wait for the eggs to reappear first...

Well, if the biomes are empty for an hour people can help hatch in the AP while waiitng :D

So my group isn't the only one seeing no eggs? I'm full up, thank goodness, but I was going to drop this batch if I have time and grab my keepers this afternoon. But I can't if they're not dropping. And some of my friends are still hunting and can't fill up because stuff keeps not dropping. I'm sure many people are. What's going on? It doesn't seem to just be lag. 

No eggs of any kind in the biomes is not at all good.  They were dropping every 5 minutes earlier in the morning, but since I had to wait a few hours for my last eggs to hatch, I am not finding any...anywhere.  Hope this gets fixed soon.

Oh hey the hatchies! Okay I'm in love already. Wyrms! Halloween Wyrms! And so very eldritch! I too am getting Color Out of Space vibes. Looks like the males will look great with female Hellfire Wyverns. 

I've reported it to the Help Section. Maybe this way it is being read sooner and hopefully the eggs will drop again soon.