TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Of course as soon as I get on to catch some new Halloween eggs, they aren't dropping. :( I haven't caught any yet. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Worms. By birdz and process. Somehow related to the Xenos maybe...

I am deeply worried that TJ's 2 stage 2s so far are both male... I am watching the other two like a hawk..
Zombies. Hm. I got many dodges and two fails. But a friend scored 8 out of 9. Sometimes I hate random....

Hmm, did anyone see any eggs at the :40 or :45 mark? I didn't see *any* and I don't think I just missed them because there wasn't much lag at all.

Loooving the hatchies!! So completely different then the majority of past Halloweens.

Abandoned my first batch of new eggs, attempting to get my 2nd batch now.

getting angry - I have several friends who caught no eggs whatsoever - not even seeing any of the new eggs.

I can only catch them around midnight my time or have to get up before 5 to get them (blocked by bred eggs for lineage). 
But if there are no eggs now, will there be any then?

I just found the time to do some hunting and it seems there haven't been any drops in a while. Pity. :(

They look pretty and I like the Cthulhu/Lovecraft connection!

Finally caught up on thread-posts and see there was no hourly drop this past hour, which is why I haven't seen any eggs in the last three drops. This seems royally unfair, to miss an entire hour of drops on a very very limited release like this. *pokes cave angrily*

All the eggs that will drop in the biomes for a whole hour are generated at the top of the hour. If that process fails then there will be no eggs for the following hour. Hopefully it was just a glitch for the one hour and eggs will begin dropping at the 1pm drop. This seems to be happening quite a bit lately.

Can you fix the site so I can grab one? The eggs aren't appearing in any of the habitats and it's really annoying.

Hoping the amount of missing eggs is made up by either longer drops or maybe an extended drop.  Pretty please?

The last time this happened for a holiday (Marrows) TJ ran two rows for a few hours to catch up. Don't panic yet.

I haven't been able to see a single Halloween egg! What's going on? And why is the whole DC site AND forum moving so horribly slow?

So it's not just me who can't grab the new egg?

Can't wait for admins to fix it - I haven't even seen the new one :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yes. Eggs came back with the full hour. Dropping the eggs I hunted earlier into the AP now and hunting new ones.

Yay I can see eggs again! Managed to lock myself with new eggies again. My poor gifted Desipis egg is sick, I fogged it but I was asleep so I don't know how long it's been sick for.

i didnt see i had one kill left and amazingly, with my bad luck with the others earlier, it turned! bye bye golden wyvern 

8 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

The last time this happened for a holiday (Marrows) TJ ran two rows for a few hours to catch up. Don't panic yet.

not much use if you live in a different time zone and have to get sleep as there is a work day tomorrow... it's past 6 pm here...

Full AP, past dragons and spanking new releases, everyone's eggs breeding clutches, everyone's scrolls at max capacity - TJ blew some circuits. All the costumes, changing the costumes...kaboom. Don't freak on the new eggs until 10pm, worry about what you already have, that nothing gets deleted or screwed up during repairs.

Glad the eggs are back, I just managed to get 3 more! Hope the people who haven't gotten any get the chance to pick one or two up, and if someone can't get ANY, let me know. I can help out when my eggs are available for transport.

6 minutes ago, weebleroxanne said:

Full AP, past dragons and spanking new releases, everyone's eggs breeding clutches, everyone's scrolls at max capacity - TJ blew some circuits. All the costumes, changing the costumes...kaboom. Don't freak on the new eggs until 10pm, worry about what you already have, that nothing gets deleted or screwed up during repairs.

Cave 10 pm is my 3 am and I have to sleep before work...

I spent five minutes of the halloween biome looking this morning, and then I saw the last egg in another biome disappear.  So that didn't work.

Edited by Rivergold

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

I grabbed my four eggs, the max I can have. :D Bluish flames must hint at some unnatural magic? Also, I hope it's alright for me to have the Trick or Treat banner in my sig. I love the artwork! :D

Edited by TrundlingPumpkin