TJ09

2017-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

6 minutes ago, Coheart said:

Happy Halloween everyone!

I've only been around for a little over a year, I have a quick question. Are Caveborne vampires a thing? Were they ever a thing? Please advise

yes, the first year  they dropped like any other release, now there are only cb eggs that have been bitten

I managed to lock myself with new eggs despite the horrible lag. While I was hoping for something themed around Halloween candy (or my favorite monster, a werewolf) these little things have my attention! I'm looking forward to seeing the adult forms. Thanks to everyone involved! 

16 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

What a lucky Halloween this is! Today I managed to get a couple of Lovecraftian eggs, won a Prize egg from the raffle, and earlier I got or traded for quite a number of CB Halloween dragons. ^_^ Also, the newest dress-up costumes are beautiful!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

*Confidential whisper* Where do you go to enter future raffles? I've been inactive for quite some time and am still catching up on all the improvements.

3 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

*Confidential whisper* Where do you go to enter future raffles? I've been inactive for quite some time and am still catching up on all the improvements.

Account -> Raffle Status at the bottom. 

I cannot wait to see what these grow into!  And the eggs were an intriguing surprise, since TJ's had all hatched before I came home.  Thank you spriters!

Edited by Gryphonic

BIRDZ AND PROCESS

BIRDZ AND PROCESS

BIRDZ

AND

PROCESS

Oh my goodness, I am SO excite. I love the little ghost-fire hatchies so far, I can't wait to see what they mature into. 

It might be nothing, but I find it slightly suspicious that the Happy Halloween image in the first post is "click-to-enlarge". As far as I can remember that has never been the case before.

I'm not tech-savvy enough to investigate, but I thought that maybe there something more to it... :huh:

10 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Account -> Raffle Status at the bottom. 

Merci beacoup.

These hatchlings look really interesting, I can't wait to see the adults (I hope they don't disappoint like some have).

13 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

These hatchlings look really interesting, I can't wait to see the adults (I hope they don't disappoint like some have).

Quoting you just to share my enthusiasm over the fact that you have a gif from Transformers Prime in your signature! ^_^

Holy cow.  Did TJ forget to turn on the zombify feature??  I got 6 avoids, 5 dead, and NO ZOMBIES.

Does anyone know how long the event will be? I hope there will be at last three other days so I can catch up and grab some of the new ones.

Edited by Draconis92

6 minutes ago, Caerhann said:

Quoting you just to share my enthusiasm over the fact that you have a gif from Transformers Prime in your signature! ^_^

!! A fellow Transformers Prime fan? Awesome! (And of course I had to, who doesn't like a transforming dragon-robot Predaking?!)

Just now, Draconis92 said:

Does anyone know how long the event will be? I hope there will be a last three other days so i can catch up and grab some of the new ones.

The new egg drop (and likely the event as well) will be over at DC midnight tonight, though the AP will still be full of Halloween fun.

6 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Holy cow.  Did TJ forget to turn on the zombify feature??  I got 6 avoids, 5 dead, and NO ZOMBIES.

I only have five dead dragons I can try and three have failed so far. I'm most likely going to wait for a bit then try and zombie my last two dead dragons.

Just now, Kith said:

The new egg drop (and likely the event as well) will be over at DC midnight tonight, though the AP will still be full of Halloween fun.

THX! I hope I will be able to grab some new CBs from the AP then. If not I have to abandon some of my eggs wich I want to avoid. :unsure:

The hatchlings look super cool! I wonder if they'll be wyrms, judging on their body? Can't wait to see their other sprites!

Creepy dragons. They look like glitches. Odd because one of the codes of TJ's dragons reads like Glitch...

25 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

!! A fellow Transformers Prime fan? Awesome! (And of course I had to, who doesn't like a transforming dragon-robot Predaking?!)

I'm a huge Transformers fan in general! :) My favourite timeline is the one that contains IDW comics, but I'm also very fond of Transformers Animated and Transformers Prime (though I'm not a fan of the currently airing Robots in Disguise, even though I like Strongarm). I also like some obscure stuff like TransTech stories or Shattered Glass. I'm always willing to discuss Transformers, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to! ^_^

Edited by Caerhann