TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

15 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

Does anyone rememember the Seasonals release annnouncement vs availability timings? (I wasn't here that long ago)

Releases were a little bit different then, but they were released separately, as if they were separate dragons. That doesn't necessarily rule out these being some sort of seasonal dragons but I can't think why we'd have a seasonal-type with only two seasons.

The purple egg is really beautiful.  And it looks like it hatches into another two-headed dragon.  Sounds cool.

I really like the glassy egg hatchlings, too.  They're so cute!

Thank you TJ and the DC spriters/staff.

54 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Thank you TJ and spriters for another beautiful release!

I'm thinking the green variety might be related to the time the egg hatches (like sunrise/set)

may be, but sunrise/set eggs are the same, as are day/night glorys

if it was when they hatched, wouldn't we have had greens by now? They released during the night, and were red, and during the day the eggs were still red. If it was on a 12 hour cycle, a green egg would've been picked up by now

if it was like RIdgewings and a rare alt, someone STILL would've gotten at least one in a 24 hour period, wouldn't they? 

my money's on bred alt XD like stripes. Just because if it was dropped, you'd think they'd have been found by now.

The only thing is everytime that if you missed a release it is so difficult to get the release eggs in normal drops.

For me as a casual player its nearly impossible.

Well but this time I had luck and was online when the release started.

I have 4 of the red ones, 3 of the purple ones, and one Zyu that I couldn't resist, since I still haven't gotten my scroll goals of those, yet. I missed two Zyus in one 5 minute drop earlier this evening, too.

I'm locked now until about this time tomorrow and by then I'm sure they'll be harder to get. Still I am happy to have done this well.

Thanks TJ, TCA, and Marri for bringing these new dragons to us. Can't wait to see the adults . . . and how to get the green ones!

Everyone's either trying to solve the mystery of the greens or saying that they're hard to grab... Really, they're not that hard for me... I've been collecting eggs as normal and I already managed to grab one purple and red, and that was after I switched to a different biome, realized that I'd missed and egg, and went back for them XD I've seen ridgewings and dorsals go faster than that lol.

Ps. The green one seems to be an alt to me, like the black, undine, and green dragons.

Was anyone around before TJ's hatched? Were the eggs all red? They were already S1s when I saw the post.

1 minute ago, Kovia said:

Was anyone around before TJ's hatched? Were the eggs all red? They were already S1s when I saw the post.

no, the green hatchlings had green eggs. They looked just like the red ones, same description and stripe, but were green

Oh nooo I missed this! I've been away from DC for days because reasons D: time to see what I can get

The hatchlings are so damn cute! The two-head one looks like a regal blob, and the red and green ones are mischievous, winged raptors. I currently have 4 red ones and 3 two-heads, waiting for a stubborn Pyro to grow up so I can get one more from the coast. 

The hatchies are cute =)

With the green eggs not available yet the hatcheries look like it's Valentine's :lol:

I've been studying the hatchlings, and the green ones are exactly like the red ones except for color, so I think that those who believe the greens are alts of the reds are correct.  But I've also been wrong before.......

1 minute ago, RWyvern said:

Greens, how do you find them?

I don't think anyone has gotten them yet, so the current theory is that they're breedable alts like Blacks, Vines and Undines. 

Did anyone happen to save the image of the green egg ? (One is OCD about database, you know... and the wiki doesn't have it either.)

3 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

The hatchies are cute =)

With the green eggs not available yet the hatcheries look like it's Valentine's :lol:

Yep, very true! I'd say it was a very purple valentines day... 

Came late to this and was going to complain about not being able to find the eggs due to not knowing the egg descriptions....except I am now locked with them XD

Also since no one seems to have green which would probably rule out the day/night sequence (I see a few people mentioning TJ's greens hatched from a green egg)  and that also rules out an alternate like tan ridgewings (because several folk would have them by now)....I'm guessing that they A) are breedable only or B) have to do with the ingame moon cycles like Lunar Heralds. Like it could follow with whichever moon is most prominent in the sky at the time?