TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

22 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

ummm

Fat purple two-headed rhino dergs?? count me in!

Yeeeessss! They are adorable!! I'm really really hoping the adult stays that color, we really need more purple dragons in-cave.

My dog woke me up at 7am, so I figured I'd get online for a bit to see how hard the new eggs are to catch by now. I see greens still aren't available, hmmm. At this point it may just be breed-only. Grabbed one more red, attempting to get more blues but they go fast!

Edited by Marie19R

3 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

My guess is that the green eggs are found in the coast, but I haven't seen any there yet. 

The only coast ones are the twoheadeds.

(And OT - from your sig - dragon requests is closed at the moment; that's why you can't find a way to post there.)

3 minutes ago, mouse050909 said:

My guess is that the green eggs are found in the coast, but I haven't seen any there yet. 

Nope, that's where the two-headed baby dwells. I agree with the others and believe it's an alt variation.

Also the green dragon's description is the same as the red's.

And literally two seconds after I posted about the blues being hard to catch, I grabbed two. hehe That's awesome. Locked again. .... Maybe I'll go back to sleep for a bit. Not used to being up this early on a weekend!

Welp, I'm happy-locked. 4 twin heads and three red stripes. Would have 4 of each, but I'm not tossing the otheregg. I'm gonna make a pretty checker with it. :D

Now that I've had time to actually look at the red/green hatchies, I really like them. *Really* love the pose, and I think it would be totally awesome if the adults kept that on-hind-legs pose, though I doubt that would happen. But it's just such a cute pose!

I like the muted green of the glassy hatchlings and I guess I'll have to try the reddish ones with scripts and diamondwings and mutamores. 

Locked. I can't wait to be able to catch some more soon! I only need another 2-headed to have a pair of each except the greens of course.

Wow, Coast is mixed and no new eggs already at 10am... very sad.  :'(   Hopefully I get lucky with my bad connection.

Edited by lean2fire

Came to late to the release. Can somebody help me with the description of the coast eggs? Can't see new ones there or are they just gone so fast?

Okay, found them. :D

Edited by Moiken

How do you get the green eggs? I quickly caught enough of each of the others, but I'm curious about the greens. Alts or maybe they appear at night? O.o

1 minute ago, Yunako said:

How do you get the green eggs? I quickly caught enough of each of the others, but I'm curious about the greens. Alts or maybe they appear at night? O.o

Well, not at night, because no one got any last night. Possibly time-based in some other way, or alts,

I like the green and red glassy hatchlings. Not sure on what to think of the blue/purple hatchling, though. Not a huge fan of it. I hope the adult looks less... derpy.

Any speculation on what the names might be?

The two-headeds sort after Balloons and the Glassy stripes go after speckle-throats.

oh yes!!

i actually wonder how you get the green eggs ?? are they breed only? haha i've been trying to get one all night

Edited by loser

Man, I got my eggs just in time. I'm not seeing any more of the new ones being dropped in the cave.

11 minutes ago, inlaterdays said:

It's past noon cave time - has anyone gotten a green egg yet?

Nope, just tried it. Only red ones. And it's half past noon cave time (give or take a few minutes). To me this confirms they're breed only. Like other's have said, I think they might be like the Undines. :)

Time to influence my dragons.....