TJ09

2017-09-30 - September Dragon Release

5 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Has anyone brought up the fact that the Golden Ridged ones can't be Bitten? They aren't the right size for a Drake or Pygmy, but it doesn't really look like a Two-Headed either. Unless it suddenly sprouts a head when it genders.

On the dragon page of TJ's purple guys: 

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. Its heads bob as it waddles around.

Heads. As in two. And if you look behind the head that you can clearly see in front, there is a slightly darker one behind it. Otherwise this poor creature has a terrible dark purple growth coming out of its ear.

7 minutes ago, TCA said:

I dunno, they look like a two-head to me, the second head's all dark and offset to the left from the close one.

They ARE two headed. Look ar the hatchie description.

"Its headS bob as it waddles around."

:lol: ninjaed

Edited by fuzzbucket

The purple one is clearly a two-headed dragon that appears to have split colors (dark purple on it's right and light purple on it's left).

I suddenly wonder if this is actually the first bred alt that shows the egg colour right away...

I wonder this partly because I am SO locked :D

Red, Green, Blue and Black Striped Dragons are alts to White Striped by breeding.

What if it's just the same thing as it's with Stripeds but you get a random red or green egg after breeding? 

these hatchlings are so pleasing to the eye so far - i only got one egg (the purple one), but i absolutely cannot wait for it to grow up!

Heyyy one of the two-headed babs gendered.

1 hour ago, silver_tiger said:

On the dragon page of TJ's purple guys: 

Heads. As in two. And if you look behind the head that you can clearly see in front, there is a slightly darker one behind it. Otherwise this poor creature has a terrible dark purple growth coming out of its ear.

I must've misread, I thought it said head singular.

The S2s are much more clearly two-headed.

What's the text for the new eggs? I've only found the ones in the desert so far.

Never mind. Got one of each, but no green? :( Egg locked for a bit, so the green will have to wait

Edited by Drachenlied

I'm thinking that the greens might be like the 'alt' Ridgewing and Dorsal dragons. Able to be bred, shows up in the eggfridge immediately, and much rarer in the cave.

Like the hatchlings so far, as well as the eggs. Now for the huge wait until we see adults.

I've been reading all the comments here studiously just in case someone here gets a green.

I love these sprites! Too bad the green ones are so elusive...

I got three purple-and-gold eggs and was planning a Sunsong checker when I learned it had two heads. I love two-headed dragons :D

The wiki doesn't have anything about this release yet. Anyone wanna fix that?

I have one hatchie that should be growing up like in ten minutes, and then I can grab one more egg. Then have to wait three more hours for another hatchie to grow up, so I can grab my 8th egg. Ugh. The wait kills me!

Anyone figure out how to get the green ones yet?

4 minutes ago, Cecona said:

Anyone figure out how to get the green ones yet?

The green ones are just the female version if I'm correct

I was wrong, I think it might be an alt like Blacks and Undines

Edited by gusearth1
wrong

1 minute ago, gusearth1 said:

The green ones are just the female version if I'm correct

That can't be it, TJ has male and female of both colors

Do we have any proof of anyone grabbing a green one from the cave? It's sounding more like they're like the Alt-Vines, Alt-Blacks, Alt-Undines -- breeding alts. Although I suppose none of those examples have different-colored eggs...

~Feathers

Just now, fly_away_soon said:

Do we have any proof of anyone grabbing a green one from the cave? It's sounding more like they're like the Alt-Vines, Alt-Blacks, Alt-Undines -- breeding alts. Although I suppose none of those examples have different-colored eggs...

~Feathers

I believe it's an alt, like you said, as no matter how rare a release is, it usually drops in the cave often enough for at least one person to snag it, and so far we've heard from nobody getting it from the cave.

1 minute ago, gusearth1 said:

I believe it's an alt, like you said, as no matter how rare a release is, it usually drops in the cave often enough for at least one person to snag it, and so far we've heard from nobody getting it from the cave.

Yeah that's my thought. With the two-headed opals, I think the greens were rarer to drop at first, but there were still people who got them. It'd be difficult for me to believe we could go more than 12 hours without anyone getting a greenie, ha ha.

Have two of the purple-and-gold ones and four of the pinks. Still haven't seen any greens.

Pleasantly surprised to see a Two-Headed; nice to see them getting more love (and the eggs and hatchies look lovely)! The Wyverns are really cute so far, too. I really like the elusive green variety; such a nice, soft color.

Anyway, thanks TJ and spriters for the release! Excited to see the adults!

Does anybody get Soulstone vibes from the two-headed one? The color schemes are similar, and I love it.

Awww, I had a hunch this was going to happen, but I was away all day and couldn't go hunting. Now I'm locked with a clutch of new eggs which were fairly easy to catch, phew!

Lovely eggs, and the hatchies look great, too!

Thank you, TJ and spriters!