Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Did all my breeding yesterday but forgot to post, oops! I lost count of how many kin I sent but there were quite a lot. :D

You're very welcome and thank you to everyone who participated. The next mini breed for Halloween is in October.

I know we just had a release, but the mini Halloween breed is this upcoming weekend. 

Edited by Jazeki

On 9/26/2021 at 6:46 PM, Jazeki said:

I know we just had a release, but the mini Halloween breed is this upcoming weekend. 

Thank you, Jazeki! Is it OK if I ask for a reminder? :) Or will you automatically remind those of us who have asked to be reminded for the previous Halloween breeding? 

8 hours ago, missy_ said:

Thank you, Jazeki! Is it OK if I ask for a reminder? :) Or will you automatically remind those of us who have asked to be reminded for the previous Halloween breeding? 

I'll be sending out a reminder on the 1st. :)

Edited by Jazeki

I will be breeding some of my nice lines for the AP this weekend. Hope they will be loved.

Incidentally, I just picked up a lovely Umbra x Omen checker in the AP this morning.

Hey Jazeki, thanks for organizing these!

I don't plan on spending much time on DC tomorrow, so I bred my dragons ahead of time.

Look forward to 100+ Halloweenkin, including one 3rd gen checkered from two spriter's alts, in the AP & Happy Good Luck!

Just finished breeding. Thank you everyone who bred so far (including those who bred early).

I have dropped 53 eggs to the AP over the last two days. All were checkers G3 or higher.

I may breed some second gens later today if I have the time.

I bred a whole slew of Halloween-kins most of the day yesterday.😅 phewww...

At least 30 eggs were released to the AP on Saturday.  Yay, me....now 💤💤💤

I got super busy most of the weekend and only found the time to mass breed on Sunday evening. XD Going through all my Halloweens now...

Phew, bred 256 pairs and sent a lot of eggs to the AP!

Edited by Terces

Hi! I know Halloween eggs are still very much a thing, but the first Christmas-kin breed is this weekend. If you want to sit this one out, there's another mini breed coming later. 

9 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Is this massbreed today? :) I am happy to help out!

The massbreed is today. Yes. You're also welcome to breed later if you want. 😊

managed to send 33 eggs to the ap, mostly 2gs and 3g checkers (including 10 saltkin checkers). :)

Oh! I just randomly came across this!

Popped 13 2G eggs and 1 3G checker into the AP

Breeding through my Xmas checkers right now as I manage my Halloween trades. 😅

Finished, sent a lot of eggs including a few Golds to the AP but not a single Prize x Xmas gave me anything, weirdly.

Edited by Terces

Thank you everyone who bred. Our next mini breed for Christmas will be in December.

PS: Sent some second gens, salties, and Thuweds to the AP.