Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

On 9/3/2022 at 7:47 PM, Tiira said:

Oh! If someone still hasn't bred all their CBs, I'd love to see some 2G pyrrhichios eggs on the AP. Particularly from marrows, calis and witchlights - both genders! 👻🍂

@Jazeki For the October mini breed, could you maybe still add 2G pyrrhichios to the requests list as well? Kins of any gender from marrow, cali and witchlight and actually also SW would be super wonderful! 🍁

On 9/3/2022 at 12:47 PM, Tiira said:

Oh! If someone still hasn't bred all their CBs, I'd love to see some 2G pyrrhichios eggs on the AP. Particularly from marrows, calis and witchlights - both genders! 👻🍂

I found a Pyrrhi x Cali egg on the ap just now that I can send to you. I’ll re-abandon otherwise, since I don’t need it. 

4 hours ago, mishhelle said:

I found a Pyrrhi x Cali egg on the ap just now that I can send to you. I’ll re-abandon otherwise, since I don’t need it. 

Oh that's so kind of you, I'll send you a message!

Hello! Reminders for this weekend's mini breed may come a little late as there's a hurricane coming. 

I think I've now bred again all my pairs from September's mass breed! So you can keep your eyes out for some halloweenkin checkers and 2Gs on the AP in a few days. 👻🍂

I will be breeding mine later today.

I have a list here of mates I still need before the holiday, if anyone wants to wade through it all. XD

Just finished breeding mine. Dropped 130 checker or 2G eggs -- including 3 Golds. Hope someone finds something they need/want from among them.

Edited by purplehaze

Bred everything with an established mate (unless it would have been the wrong color or was another holiday). Got quite a few no-egg results so I'm not sure exactly how many eggs I sent out there, but I did get some Aeons and a few other BSAs and pretty things.

On 11/3/2022 at 7:21 PM, Kelkelen said:

Yes!  I want in -- what's the date?

Sorry I'm seeing this so late! The next mini breed (also for Christmaskin) is on the 3rd. 

All upcoming dates are also in the first post. 

14 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Sorry I'm seeing this so late! The next mini breed (also for Christmaskin) is on the 3rd. 

All upcoming dates are also in the first post. 

Thank you!  Somehow, I looked at the post and missed it, this last time.  I'm trying to breed/trade for mates for as many of my Holidays as possible before Christmas this year, so this will give me time to test them, lol.  :)

I am interested and will be breeding! 

Also, since no one else has volunteered what they are looking for yet, here is my list:

2007 - Holly (m)
White

2008 - Yulebuck (m)
Black Tea
Striped (white)
White

2009 - Snow Angel (f)
White
Striped (white)
Deep Sea
Gold
Fever
Ice
Mint

2012 - Wrapping Wing (m)
Blacktip
Fever
Blue Sapphire
Undine

2013 - Solstice (f)
Aeria Gloris
Aether
Black Tea
Guardian of Nature/Avatar of Change
Ice
Lunar Herald (Gold)
Sapphire (Blue)
Sapphire (Pink)
Silver
Tercorn

2014 - Mistletoe (f)
Aether
Kingcrowne
Striped River
Xeno (Chrono)

2015 - Pacified Aegis (m)
Aeon
Bolt
Lunar Herald (Indigo)
Lunar Herald (Silver)
Sapphire (Blue)
Sapphire (Pink)
Silver Tinsel
Tercorn
Xeno (Umbra)

2015 - Enraged Aegis (m)
Guardian of Nature/Avatar of Destruction
Razorcrest
White

2016 - Snow (m)
Aeon
Celestial
Kingcrowne
Mistra

2017 - Garland (f)
Gemshard (Citrine/Saturday)
Green
Oracle
Terrae
Xeno (Gaia)

2018 - Starsinger (f)
Gemshard (Aquamarine/Friday)
Lacula

2019 - Wintertide (m)
Lihnseyre

2020 - Glystere (m)
Mistra
Tercorn

2021 - Pryanost (f)
Cloudplume
Black Tea
Silver Tinsel

Edited by BringsTheSnow

On 11/29/2022 at 7:44 PM, Jazeki said:

Bump for interest as the Christmaskin breed is this weekend. 

The eggs currently in the AP were laid on November 26th and have 2 days 8-9 hours left.  Still not enough time to influence any lineaged ones.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The eggs currently in the AP were laid on November 26th and have 2 days 8-9 hours left.  Still not enough time to influence any lineaged ones.

I'm sorry. I don't have any control over the AP times. You don't have to breed if you don't want to. 

I know. I just wanted to point out that if the timer starts dropping again, players won't be able to influence eggs from Christmas lineages and that would be a shame. 

14 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I know. I just wanted to point out that if the timer starts dropping again, players won't be able to influence eggs from Christmas lineages and that would be a shame. 

Yeah, it's sad.  😕  I dropped some really nice eggs a week ago, and they all died.  Here's hoping the AP starts moving faster!

I know Jazeki has no control over this, but I won't be participating this year because of the after-Thanksgiving mass breed that caused such low AP times that we can't influence anything. It's a shame it's bled into the Christmas holidays because a lot of us need holidaykin. 

38 minutes ago, missy_ said:

I know Jazeki has no control over this, but I won't be participating this year because of the after-Thanksgiving mass breed that caused such low AP times that we can't influence anything. It's a shame it's bled into the Christmas holidays because a lot of us need holidaykin. 

No worries. The Valentine'skin breed is coming up in January, so hopefully the AP will be normal by then.