Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Yeah, I think I'll also sit this one out. It's disappointing, but none of my SAlt-kin/Thuweds made it to the AP in time to be influenced. At least some of those lines still work no matter how they gender. I really hope this doesn't happen again next year.

However, if anyone wants to request something specific before Christmas, everything I can breed is listed here and I'm happy to breed them for free. (But if you feel like it, that post also lists what mates I'm looking for!)

Sent off a handful of 2gs! I don't have many Holidays just yet, but hopefully some help :)
Considering the massbreed period ended quite some time ago, I think the AP times should be above 3 days by the time any dragons bred today hit

I just bred 2g Holiday-kins this year. Quite a few no-eggs. 11 sent off to the AP!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

I really like this idea ❤️ I don't have any dragons for Valentine's (yet) but could I be added to the reminder list for the next holidays?? My memory is not awesome and the next-next holiday is kinda far ^^;;

5 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

I really like this idea ❤️ I don't have any dragons for Valentine's (yet) but could I be added to the reminder list for the next holidays?? My memory is not awesome and the next-next holiday is kinda far ^^;;

Sure! 

Ooh, going to start breeding right now. A few minutes ago I accidentally auto-abandoned a 2G valkin I meant to keep, so I will just pretend that I bred it for this event. 🤪

Just finished breeding what I could -- some were on cooldown and some were wrong timing (I'm looking at you, Gemshards, Springs).

Managed to send 90 eggs to the AP, in spite of a lot of failures. Most were checkers or 2G.

Hope they find good homes.

I added my Valentine kin.  The dragons successfully produced a 3eg Altkin checker, a 3eg silver x black sweetling checker, a couple of 3eg checkers from prizekins, and a lot of 2gs.

I can produce mates for all of them, I think.  Although I'll have to check on the prize checkers. Send me a PM if you catch one of the ones I sent out. 

Edited by Mystic_Halo

I've been working on mates for a few of my Val dragons, so will try to test them out for this event. :)

Got through most of my Val breeding - gonna save the gemshards for Chaos Sunday in a couple hours, and will try to hit the blue & green Fire Gem hours, too, for those that need to bred during the right time

39 ValKin babies sent to the AP, among them 2 Golds! 

I realized that I have been utterly neglectful in finding mates for the majority of my Valentine's dragons, though -- oops!  Aid thread, here I come!

I ended up sending over 100 eggs to the AP over the day yesterday.

I also discovered that I am still lacking mates for many of my Valentine dragons, even a lot of 2Gs which should be easy enough to get. Other priorities always seem to intrude until it is too late!

Hello! Holiday season is here! Please let me know if you would like a reminder for any of the massbreeds. Our first Halloween kin breed will be next weekend.

Edited by Jazeki

Is it Christmas or Halloween breeding next weekend? I see Halloween listed for Seotember 9-10 on the first post.

2 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Is it Christmas or Halloween breeding next weekend? I see Halloween listed for Seotember 9-10 on the first post.

It's Halloween 🎃 Thank you for pointing that out. I edited my post.