Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Finished all of mine!

ETA: just in time; one minute before the new day. 😅

Edited by missy_

I would love to join in this! I know I am to late for the Christmas batches but would love to be on the reminder list for the holiday breeding's to come!

6 hours ago, madameM said:

I would love to join in this! I know I am to late for the Christmas batches but would love to be on the reminder list for the holiday breeding's to come!

Added you! We've still got Valentine's breedings to go. 

Got most of my Valentine lines bred - will have to wait for the appropriate days to do the gemshard ones!

Bred a lot of Valentinekin, hope folks like them!

Edited by Terces

Almost forgot about this. Bred mine and sent pretty 79 eggs to the AP, and one oops breeding. But at least that one's a BSA so someone will want it anyway.

Edited by Amberfly

I bred all my Valentine dragons and sent them to the AP. I did have a few of them that refused the mate I chose but not many! LOL (I think? hope it is at least over 30 that went out)

Um.. if anyone wants to add a 2g blue neb from sweetling breeding to their schedule, for my aiming a for 9gEG army, then just shout me ;) I'm only 16 short..eep.. 😳

It's time to bump for interest! Happy August, everyone! Halloween is almost upon us! As always, please let me know if you would like a breeding request or are looking to see certain pairings in the mass breed. 🎃

I have added a link in my profile to the holiday combinations I can breed.  If you need any of them please feel free to PM me!

I’d like to join in on the breeding. I’ve been on dc for years but never bred lineages until now, so I’ve been working on pairings for Halloween. I can breed these, and would love to find 2g kin for them also:

-Iridichi x Lihnseyre/Silver

-Kohraki x white Zyu

-Omen x Cloudplume

-Caligene x brown Iris Floret/Pillow/Bronze Lunar Herald/Gold

-Witchlight x Wisteria

-Marrow x Silver/Ke’maro

21 hours ago, mishhelle said:

I’d like to join in on the breeding. I’ve been on dc for years but never bred lineages until now, so I’ve been working on pairings for Halloween. I can breed these, and would love to find 2g kin for them also:

-Iridichi x Lihnseyre/Silver

-Kohraki x white Zyu

-Omen x Cloudplume

-Caligene x brown Iris Floret/Pillow/Bronze Lunar Herald/Gold

-Witchlight x Wisteria

-Marrow x Silver/Ke’maro

Added these requests to the front page. :) 

Thank you, everyone, for interest so far!

Definitely interested and need a reminder please! Haven't been around here much lately so it'll be nice to participate in a mass breed. 

On 8/4/2022 at 3:58 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Definitely interested and need a reminder please! Haven't been around here much lately so it'll be nice to participate in a mass breed. 

Added 🙂

I'd like a reminder, please! I've been working on my holiday pairings and can do a bunch of 3Gs for sure.

I can probably help with some 2G requests but it will have to wait a week or two. I also have some higher gens I need mates for but I'll have to get to my computer to get specifics (not sure when that will happen, I've got a busy week).

I would like a reminder too! 

I also have some requests:

Witchlight x Pink Sapphire 

Witchlight x Black Tea

Kohraki x Dark Shumoga 

Arcana x Lihnseyre 

Arcana x Pyropellis (green flames)

Pitfire x Dark Shumoga

Omen x Umbra Xenowyrm

Iridichi x Mistra (male specifically)

Several holidaykin checkers have just been sent to the AP, including (though not limited to!) Halloween pairings. Most non-metals were nice and produced eggs, and hopefully those will be useful to someone. 👻🍂