Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

I just stumbled across this and bred some pairs to the AP pile. I can help out when im of cooldown but id like to join 😄

Also still catching up on these! I have two CB Ribbon Dancers (2010 Xmas Dragon) to donate to the cause assuming I have the right partner for them!

51 minutes ago, MimosaMage said:

Also still catching up on these! I have two CB Ribbon Dancers (2010 Xmas Dragon) to donate to the cause assuming I have the right partner for them!

Christmas breeding is in November, so you've got time. 🎄

bred + abandoned nine 2gs :) I've only been around for one halloween so far, so I didn't have many lineages/plans, this really helped out :) 

Bred aaaalllllll my Halloweens, lineaged & CB.  Sent many eggs to the AP, including several of the requested 2G's.  Happy hunting!

Bred a bunch of Halloween-kin to the AP, mostly 3Gs. I'll try to breed some 2Gs later.

Did some breeding and sent off a lot of Halloween-kin as well. :) Will do some more breeding as the day goes on.

Are we allowed to make requests for the Halloween-kin?

ALSO I JUST REALZIED I HAVE A CB BLACK MARROW DRAGON! I CAN HELP :'D

Edit: Dropped a Storm Halloween-kin into the AP, hope someone finds 'em!

Edited by MimosaMage

bred 30 2g Halloween-kins, some from requests in this thread. look out for Astralophynes, pink Sapphires, Zyus, Xenos, Lunar Heralds, Lihnseyres, Blue Firegem, Wisteria, Shumogas (from dark Shumogas), aaand a couple of Pillows 😅

if you stab the Shumoga and it dies, you can dm me and I’ll breed you one replacement. 

Edited by mishhelle

9 hours ago, MimosaMage said:

Are we allowed to make requests for the Halloween-kin?

ALSO I JUST REALZIED I HAVE A CB BLACK MARROW DRAGON! I CAN HELP :'D

Edit: Dropped a Storm Halloween-kin into the AP, hope someone finds 'em!

Yeah! You can request kin. Breeding goes through Sunday night. There's also a mini breed in October.

I bred some of my CBs to the AP today. 🎃🍁 Dunno if I can help more this time, not right now at least because I have a headache, but perhaps closer to Halloween if I remember!

Oh! If someone still hasn't bred all their CBs, I'd love to see some 2G pyrrhichios eggs on the AP. Particularly from marrows, calis and witchlights - both genders! 👻🍂

Bred all of my Halloweens that have an established mate, they sent a good amount of 2Gs and checkers to the AP (although my xenos seemed intent on breeding the wrong variety 😒)

Bred a bunch of my lineages ^^

Will be looking for these:

3g Arcana x Pyrope
3g Black Marrow x Verdigris
5g Black Marrow x Flamingo
3g Cavern Lurker x Gold
3g Cavern Lurker x Bolt
3g Grave x Sunstone
3g Brown Copper x Grave

2g Kohraki x Mistra
2g Shadow Walker x Tsunami
3g Shadow Walker x Silver
2g Omen x Blacktip
2g Omen x Aeria Gloris
2g Omen x Purple Floret

I almost missed this, so I guess it is time to follow this thread!

I'll do some breeding later today. Have some new pairs to test breed + some CBs and checkers.

Sent 100+ 2nd gen Halloween-kins to the AP. I'll probably send some other lineages to the AP, too. 🎃

So far I have sent 48 kins to the AP. I have bred Pumpkins through Cavern Lurkers. I am done for tonight, but will breed the rest tomorrow. I have had a lot of failed breedings, especially with the Pumpkins.

I sent some kins through today, and I think some come of cooldown in the next few. I sent 2Gs to the AP early, I think these have already been grabbed though.

One misclick sadly grr, why cant we have a forget mate function! Ah well. 

Is it worth breeding ‘out of season’ seasonal lines? I did this time, but I am  not so sure for future.

I'm sure people are looking for other holidaykin too. It gives people time to test them, I suppose.  I just only focus on Halloween because I have so many that it gets tiresome for me to breed all of those and then move on to others as well. 

The list of requests has also been updated. 

Ended up sending off 67 more eggs. I hope they will be loved. Most are either 2G or checkers.

4 hours ago, Neforium said:

Making a request for some Spirit Ward x Witchlight ❤️

Adding. Thank you, everyone!

The next mini breed is next month.