Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

6 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Bump for interest. There's a Valentine's kin mass breed starting on the 8th!

Yes!  Please remind me!  This is a good time for me to start lining up mates for the mateless ones, too!

Please a reminder for me, too! Thank you :)

Had to catch up on some things but I'm about to blitz through mine. :D

I got interrupted repeatedly but I finished breeding 196 Valentine pairs. Don't remember seeing any metals but I did send some trios to the AP.

Edited by Terces

so far i've only managed a couple dozen 2gs and 3g checkers (including one shimmer and one not-checker misbreed). only about a third of my breeding attempts are producing eggs at the moment, so i might just see about trying again later... :dry:

Edited by miaou

I bred a few 2nd gens and a couple 3rd gens, several “no interest” though. Will breed some more pairs tomorrow ^^

Bred all mine on Friday so they should start hitting the AP today or maybe tomorrow. Seemed like an unusually high number of no interest/no egg breedings though, and more than one refusal when I tried my CBs with a new common. Weird.

Errrr, I bred Valentine's, Halloween's, and some Holiday's yesterday. About 170 eggs were sent to the AP! Hope y'all find something you wanted!

Edited by Kiyoura

well, that was frustrating. bad lag and wretched results (less than 10% of attempts produced an egg!), but i sent just under twenty 2g-4g checkers to the ap. :3

I did my part. Mostly 2G. There's a copper, an Avatar of Creation, an Avatar of Change, a Thunder, a Cantor and a Obidar from my dragons somewhere in the AP.

It's that time of year again! Bumping for interest~

Let me know if you'd like a reminder for this year. 

4 hours ago, Jazeki said:

It's that time of year again! Bumping for interest~

Let me know if you'd like a reminder for this year. 

Hi Jazeki, I don’t keep up with this thread very closely; can you tell me which mass breed is this for? Is this for Halloween, by any chance? It looks like it’s for the first part of September, but I can’t tell what which holidaykin will be bred. Thanks! 

Edited by missy_