Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Sock was aiming to do this in her mass breed thread, but she is gone now. :( As such, this new thread is specifically for mass breeding holidaykin one month before their respective holidays.

Here's what you need to know:

What is a holidaykin? 

A holidaykin is the non-holiday offspring of a holiday dragon. Ex: This white is a Christmas holidaykin.

What are we breeding?

Offspring of holiday dragons. Each mass breed will be dedicated to a specific holiday. You must have a holiday dragon as a mate. 

When are we breeding

January 6-7-Valentine's mass breed

January 20-Valentine's mini breed

Why are we breeding?

To provide mates and pretty lineages for people who may be looking for them before the holiday season.

Users Are looking for the following for the upcoming mass breed:

Edited by Jazeki

Important stuff! 

• Please post in the thread if you would like a reminder for all of the holiday events or a specific mass breed (ex: Halloween only)
  • Please post if you are looking for specific mates. (ex: yulebuck x white)
  • This thread is not for requesting holiday offspring. There are other threads for that.

Halloween offspring must be from the following: pumpkin, black marrow, shadow walker, cavern lurker, grave, desipis, caligene, witchlight, omen, arcana, kohraki, pitfire, iridichi, crypt(biting vampires is optional). Read more about the Halloween breeds here.

Valentine offspring must be from the following: Valentine 2009, sweetling, rosebud, arsani, radiant angel, heartseeker, heartstealing, mutamore, soulstone, floral-crowned, sakuhana, erador, amaringis, vermeil. Read more about the Valentine's Day breeds here.

Christmas offspring must be from the following: holly, yulebuck, snow angel, ribbon dancer, winter magi/blizzard wizard, wrapping wing, solstice, mistletoe, aegis, snow, garland, starsinger, wintertide, glystere wyrm, pyranost. Read more about the Christmas breeds here.

All Breeding Dates Reminder Requests

purplehaze

Mochi

Mnkn10

madameM

Specific Holiday Reminder Requests:

Edited by Jazeki

Yay, I was worried about these massbreeds after hearing about Sock's departure, great that you've taken the wheel! I'd like to sign up for reminders for all the holiday events.

I don't need reminders, but I'll definitely be joining! I'll be out of town and without internet Sept 1-2, but I'll breed what I can on the 3rd. I always, always forget about breeding holidaykin, so I really want to participate this year.

I'm in - and am ashamed to admit I do need a reminder... No brain !

I would love to participate in all of these. Please send me a reminder.

Please send me a reminder for all events as well! Looking forward to these mass breeds.

I'd like to be on the reminder list as well! I was just planning to join the other mass breed thread when Sock announced she was leaving. :( This will give me a reason to get some lineages sorted out and find some mates for certain dragons. :)

Thanks for taking the helm. Please send me a message to remind me. My memory can be terrible and I frequently forget to breed holidaykin from my checkers. If anybody needs mates. I'll keep an eye on this thread and help out as well. 

Remember that Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the latest (Aug. 24-26) are the last days to breed your holidays if you want to be able to participate in next week's Halloweenkin massbreed. 

Edited by Jazeki

I'd love a reminder of any and all breeding events!

I'm personally on the look out for checkers from Shadow Walkers (Deep Sea, Copper), Desipis (Silver Lunar Herald), and Cavern Lurkers (Gold, Royal Crimson), but I'd be delighted to pick up new things too!

I will breed everything I have which will include quite a few 2gs and checkers as well as some odd lines from spriter's alts. <3

Edited by oilbird

Can I get reminders for all events? I'm so glad someone is continuing this.

I'd love to participate in the Halloween and Valentines breeding. I'd also like a reminder for both. Thank you.

Friendly bump to say I support this, and also that it's been September 1 for a little while now, so breed those Halloweens. :lol:

Can I get reminders, please? :3

Also would you consider moving the Halloween / Christmas breedings to the start of their months (October 1st and December 1st)?

I'm sorry, guys! My grandfather has been in the hospital and I totally forgot.  Reminders are going out today to people who haven't bred yet! 

@angelicdragonpuppy- I put these the month before because so many people will be focused on breeding mates for their holidays. I'll probably bump this for a mini mass breed at the beginning of the month if people are interested.

Edit: Reminders have been sent out. 

Edited by Jazeki

Whew. Marrows done. More later. (Fly - it's started. Do it now !)

5 minutes ago, fuzzbucket said:

Whew. Marrows done. More later. (Fly - it's started. Do it now !)

I am, don't worry! :) Sorry, I meant a reminder for future events. I should have expressed myself more clearly.

Graves and Witchlights are done. The Graves were very compliant, the Witchlights sadly weren't.

Please add me up for all reminders, too. Thanks a lot! :D

I just finished planning all breedings I want to do on Halloween to sort what I actually really need... Comes out what I really, really need is more egg slots... XD

However... I'll start mate-breeding from my Shadowwalker x Moonstone line to the ap now and continue Caligene x Gold Lunar Herald tomorrow when Gold Lunars are availbale - Hope someone will find these helpful.

edit: Done with Marrow, Desipi x Silver Lunar Heralds (sent at least 5 to the ap), Lurker x Royal Crimson (3 or 4 to ap) and Shadowwalker x Moonstone (4 or 5?), Shadowwalker x Copper (no eggs :( ) - Thanks for the list in first post. This was helpful. :)

Edited by Nessj