Jazeki

Jazeki's Holidaykin Mass Breed Thread

Bred all my checkers, gonna do my CBs later.

Breeding mine right now!

Friendly reminder to use fertility, even if yours have holiday children! (Even though I just had a fertility fail on a pair that do, used fertility and still refused. :dry: And that after just getting another refusal from a different pair that had children so I didn't think to use fertility on them.)

Anyway, Happy Friday the 13th, and better luck than me with holiday massbreeding!

Cheers, 

Shala

alot

Just finished sending 79 eggs to the AP. I really need more snow/garland/starsinger pairs that aren't holiday x holiday...

Bred my caveborns, and sent them to the AP; hopefully managed to pick some pairings that others will like for checker building! 

4 hours ago, Shala said:

Even though I just had a fertility fail on a pair that do, used fertility and still refused. :dry:

Yikes, I thought it was changed to stop refusals entirely but must have been wishful thinking. I fortunately haven't had any refusals since using fertility on all new pairs, I do have some older pairs that refused a long time ago and it sure sucks.

I'll be doing my breedings throughout the rest of the evening as I got other things that need to be done as well. :)

1 hour ago, Terces said:
5 hours ago, Shala said:

Even though I just had a fertility fail on a pair that do, used fertility and still refused. :dry:

Yikes, I thought it was changed to stop refusals entirely but must have been wishful thinking. I fortunately haven't had any refusals since using fertility on all new pairs, I do have some older pairs that refused a long time ago and it sure sucks.

OUCH!  The possibility of a fertility fail a.k.a. breeding refusal even though the BSA of a Purple dragon is used is still a thing, unfortunately, though you got an extra heaping of bad luck there.  I haven't had it happen for a while, even with Turpentines, which are notorious for refusals even with Fertility.

The thing that was changed a while ago that you might be misremembering is the Influence BSA of the Pinks - as long as the egg that was influenced is hatched before leaving your scroll, it will keep that influence no matter what. 

So if you influence an egg, and then it goes to another scroll before hatching, say through trading?  IT LOSES THE INFLUENCE.  An egg MUST be hatched to keep it.

Tossing my stuff to AP, as well ^_^

Edited by Sunrunner

Yes, I had the 100% success rate with influence confused with fertility somehow. XD So now I simply wish fertility also worked all the time.

Finished all my breeding, good number of eggs produced including some Golds and Silvers.

Finished my breeding today and most of my metallic lines didn't gave an egg :(  I have a Gold x Snow Angel project with 12 pairs and not one egg...

Was fun though :D

Finished my breeding. I had a lot of dragons that didn't choose to give me eggs, but I sent off quite a few nice checkers, including a couple of Silver x Wrapping Wing.

I'm interested!

Have lots of holiday checkers to breed anyway, plus CBs. :)

Sure, I'm in! Though I may use it as a swapmeet - still need a few holidaykin checkers, and would love to help out others at the same time. ^_^

7 hours ago, ninish said:

I might need a reminder, if possible, Jazeki? But i'd love to join! 

Adding you to the reminder list. 

Glad to see everyone is interested!

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Adding you to the reminder list. 

Glad to see everyone is interested!

(´ヮ`) ty! 

Bred about a hundred pairs, sent several dozen eggs to the AP. I am hampered by my obsession with holiday x holiday lineages.