TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I still hope they are so hard to catch because each of them will have a special BSA :L

All hatched sick, but at least they're hatchlings now! I'll keep them fogged for now while I complete the pair for each colour. :3

just caught a coast!

Aye I also caught a coast as the replacement for my dead egg so, I need only an alpine instead now biggrin.gif

Also if you do give me it, put it on two way. I have an awesome reward for you. (if they even colab anyways)

Aye I also caught a coast as the replacement for my dead egg so, I need only an alpine instead now biggrin.gif

Also if you do give me it, put it on two way. I have an awesome reward for you. (if they even colab anyways)

im gonna aim for forest now and after that alpine c:

and i got a forest!

now to get an alpine and then jungle

Edited by CellyBean

2 hatched, 1 sick. Others are still cracking without sickness....

Where was that "hide" button supposed to, besides on the actions page? I can't seem to find it anywhere but on the actions page.

Where was that "hide" button supposed to, besides on the actions page? I can't seem to find it anywhere but on the actions page.

the hide button fogs your egg/hatchie from gaining views and uvs and clicks and allowing it to recover from sickness

All I need is a pair from the coast/pink

hopefully it won't be like the coppers- took me a whole year to get the last color i needed dry.gif

So vampire sprites were updated? Any idea what else was updated, if any?

The white dragons were given a wonderful ability to help ward off egg sickness. It's really been coming in handy, but it does make you wonder if TJ suspected these eggs would get sick easy and so gave us the bsa to help them survive. 🤔

Eta: edited for typos because typing on a phone is a butt. laugh.gif

Edited by Syiren

You only see it on your scroll if you use the Eggs/Unfrozen hatchies filter.

While refreshing the page to catch a Coast, I saw a Blusang Lindwurm, but I hesitated, mis-tapped on my phone, and missed it by a few seconds.

And I'm having no luck catching any new release eggs. I lost one upon refreshing too quickly and was too slow for another.

Finally snagged a Coast, but I'm still bummed about the Blusang.

Edited by Wintermute

None of mine got sick. But they did not hatch until 3day15ish either. They were all about 5000, 650ish

While refreshing the page to catch a Coast, I saw a Blusang Lindwurm, but I hesitated, mis-tapped on my phone, and missed it by a few seconds.

And the only new release egg I've seen all morning was a Volcano, which I already had.

You're not alone. Last night I missed the first CB Silver i'd seen in 2 years! I hesitated and missed it. When I realized what it was I died a little on the inside. sad.gif

But, I have a CB pair, so It's fine....or at least it will be. *sniff*

I'm really excited to see the adults later today. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

It's been four hours since I've hid my eggs and one hatchi. All three of them are still sick =O

Mine hatched sick, but it's worth the risk of it dying.

Now better get to breeding your prize, Celly.

Edit: AYE Fertilize won't work? Really?

Guess ya gonna have to go with nothing or something else.

(are ya entering the neglected gifting thing?)

Edited by Rainbowlight

Mine hatched sick, but it's worth the risk of it dying.

Now better get to breeding your prize, Celly.

guess who just caught you an alpine egg~

Just when I thought my red egg would hatch safely, it got sick again. rolleyes.gif At least I noticed it soon enough.

I wish you all luck with growing the new dragons, they're definitely prone to sickness!

surprisingly, none of my hatchligns are sick. Not yet at least.

Slowly managing to get my 2nd of each type, just Jungle left and then my male/female CB pair scroll goals will be complete (providing none die >< )

Six of my first 8 are hatched and nobody got sick. I have managed to get two more. I don't think these guys are rare, although the demand is high. I am seeing them at almost every drop, just not usually quick enough to catch. And I have one misclick Scimitar. blink.gif

guess who just caught you an alpine egg~

What

Great, you can have that spring egg (from a soulstone)

It was supposed to be bred for a project, but hey what ever biggrin.gif

What

Great, you can have that spring egg (from a soulstone)

It was supposed to be bred for a project, but hey what ever biggrin.gif

oh no i dont want to take it if its supposed to be for a project D:

you can have the alpine egg for free <3

Glad I read through here to see how sickness prone these guys are. Used ward and safely hatched my first six with no sickness in sight. Now to catch one more of each... 2 down, 4 to go.