TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I am finding these new eggs are the trickiest to raise to date. They get sick, need fogging, and need LOTS and LOTS of views. These new eggs didn't start cracking until 4d 1hr and took another 3 hours plus being put into 2 ERs and intermittent fogging for sickness before they finally hatched. My red egg hatched earliest after being put in the ER and its hatchling was sick the longest, several hours of fogging to bring it back to health.

3 more hatched, 1 sick, two healthy......

I can't seem to find a logic. One of my healthy hatchies has 3 clicks, almost 700 UV and over 4300 views, while one of the sick hatchies has 1 click, also almost 700UV and a little over 4300 views.....

Oh well, I guess these are just the harder dragons to raise smile.gif I'll get there biggrin.gif

Confound it! I was doing so well avoiding sickness until now.

Into AoND at 6 days, EATW half a day later, Silvi's this morning. All fine, some s3 cracks. Then they went ER, and I foolishly updated that on AoND. Some hatched, the rest are s5, but everything's sick. dry.gif

I'm just going to leave everything fogged while I sleep, and probably while I'm at work too just to be safe. Incubating was not worth the risk.

me: tries to get eggs with trackpad, no success

also me: changed to mouse. gets 3 eggs

I learned the hard way that using my finger to tap the egg on my phone is hit-or-miss. Mice for the win!

Two of my eggs got sick so far. The pink one is fogged at the moment, and I unfogged the white one not long ago. Fingers crossed no more of them get sick.

I'm hunting for pairs now ^.^ and leaving a spot open for yellow

Wow these things are stubborn hatchers. I woke up this morning and mine still weren't hatched (3d 12hr).

I'm just going to leave everything fogged while I sleep, and probably while I'm at work too just to be safe. Incubating was not worth the risk.

Honestly, I think it is the ERs that aren't worth the risk.

Trying to catch a second batch, so I can have a pair of each.

But they're SO HARD to catch! xd.png

One coast short of a pair of each. Turns out insomnia is good for some things!

Just power through guys, mine hatched between 700-750 UVs while incubated, and the lower half of those numbers are already healthy. Others will follow soon I'm sure :3

My pinks hatched without getting sick, but the Yellow and the Black ones got sick though I used the same hatchery for all of them unsure.gif

All of my dragons have been sick on and off, even my pair of Prize hatchlings. I've never had a Prize (or any egg) get sick before. Every time I unfog them, they all get sick again a few minutes later. And to top it off, when I went to add them to the AOND clinic last night, they had already been added. I don't remember putting them there.

I'm kind of worried that I'm being viewbombed sad.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

I need a forest and a jungle to have one pair of each.

I've been trying to grab another Jungle one for ages.

Can someone help me collect a second set of eggs except alpine? I keep missing the eggs sad.gif

Edit: Just caught another white egg

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I still need Alpine and Jungle for my second set. Jungle is a pain to get. Especially with that tricky Kingcrowne trying to prank me. 😂

Well I've just done another misclick. That's two now, so I'm out of here for a while.

Perhaps when I come back that last hatchie won't be sick anymore.

Man, these guys are stubborn. 3 days and 20 hours remaining, and only one of them is showing a single crack. mad.gif It's like Tinsels and Shimmers all over again.

I just need one more egg - when I get a Jungle, I'll have a full set! I might try and catch more but I'll be egg-locked and don't want to risk incubating quite yet.

i have caught a pair of each now. (crappy internet and all, so they arent that hard to catch)

Depending on how adults turn out, i'll probably be hoarding the pink ones lol

Got my last jungle, my 2 of each core goals are met and i'll leave the Biomes for those that still need them.

now to try and hatch this new batch with less difficulty than the first

Now I only need Pink/Coast one to have pairs. Waiting for my stubborn egg to hatch so I can catch the last one.