TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Just a heads up that these get sick easily after hatching. I woke up, unfogged them, and stuck them in three sites and they hatched fine (they had holes when I went to bed). But two of the hatchies got sick 10 minutes later. I have them all fogged now.

So it's okay to put them in the ER if they have under 4 days left?

I did. They ALL got sick smile.gif

Right now I'd actually suggest DDF for ERs, because of how touchy these ones seem. Just make sure to click/give UVs yourself!

One of mine -- not the lowest time one, either -- just hatched.

Overall views: 3,817

Unique views: 691

Clicks: 25

I never ERed it and it did not get sick. I have had it in AoND and Valley Sherwood since it was at about 5d 8h (incubated).

None of my other eggs have gotten sick, either. I can be a bit patient with them rather than stress out over sickness. wink.gif They are all well under 4 days and have large holes.

I should add that I also use DDF, which gives them more clicks than other sites. I put them in there at 7 days.

Right now I'd actually suggest DDF for ERs, because of how touchy these ones seem. Just make sure to click/give UVs yourself!

I haven't tried using DDF yet, I'll give I time a try though and maybe my eggs will keep from getting sick for a while.

3/7 of my new eggs hatched, one hatchie is sick, so are remaining 4 eggs. I'm fogging them for now and hatch them once the sickness passes. I've seen this a couple of times with my Prize eggs that I chucked into a couple of ER's when they reached 4 days in order to hatch them sooner. No biggie, this is just a case of getting too many views too quickly - just fog your sick eggs and they'll be perfectly fine.

PS: I used Eggs around the world, Egg drop soul, Allure of ND and Silvi's lair - probably one too many tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Also, has anyone officially found out whether the eggs being so hard to grab was just a glitch? I don't think it is but some others are really confused about how short the time was for the flood.

Alrighty then. I hope new releases in the future won't be so hard so gather.

Also, has anyone officially found out whether the eggs being so hard to grab was just a glitch? I don't think it is but some others are really confused about how short the time was for the flood.

Maybe there will be another mini-flood later on...

Also, yeah, it sucks we can't choose the codes for prizes anymore, but considering the coding involved, I can kinda understand why. Besides, maybe it will come back in the future?

Hatching on these guys is kinda weird xd.png My red is at the lowest views but is about to enter penultimate stage of hatching, while my white is highest and doesn't even have a crack xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

Maybe there will be another mini-flood later on...

Also, yeah, it sucks we can't choose the codes for prizes anymore, but considering the coding involved, I can kinda understand why. Besides, maybe it will come back in the future?

I hope it does, as I never had any opportunity to get a customized code from a prize dragon.

I'm not on for a few days and my timing seems terrible. From what I'm reading snippets of, are these supposed to be this difficult to obtain? I've yet to nab ANY after stalking and seeing only one or two drop.

Just added eggs to third ER. No sickness so far. "Crosses fingers*

Going out for a bit so I will fog them until I am able to regularly check in on them again. smile.gif

Edited by BatPopsicle

I'm trying to catch again for mates for mine. It's not easy. I could use a mini flood anytime now!

I was sure it was a glitch, because the pure drop hasn't even lasted a couple of hours before old eggs started mixing in. But since this hasn't been fixed yet, maybe it was intended to be so short - tough luck for anyone late to the party. dry.gif This is the only downside of this birthday event, everything else has been amazing!

But I'm still hoping TJ will adress this and make the new eggs a bit more numerous, that would really make this event perfect.

I'm not on for a few days and my timing seems terrible. From what I'm reading snippets of, are these supposed to be this difficult to obtain? I've yet to nab ANY after stalking and seeing only one or two drop.

It seems that these were purposefully made to be hard to obtain, yes. There was a flood a few days ago but it only lasted for a few hours.

Wullll, THIS is no fun! Woke up to all 7 , er 8 eggs being sick. They're hidden now. Hope they'll be ok now.

Wullll, THIS is no fun! Woke up to all 7 , er 8 eggs being sick. They're hidden now. Hope they'll be ok now.

Everyone's eggs are getting sick, it's nuts. Be vigilant, all!

Viewbombers out and about again or is it just these eggs being a nightmare? :/

Don't you hate it when an egg gets sick everytime you unfog it for like a few second?

Absolutely!

I think the new eggs are just tough to hatch this time around. wink.gif

Wow blink.gif, a LOT of your eggs didn't get sick. Well, congrats!

Thanks lol I'm honestly not sure how I managed that, since it seems like everyone else's got sick. Granted, mine got sick right after catching, but they got better within a few hours and no Sickness since. And they've been on at least one click site the entire time. I also Incubated and warded them as soon as they were caught. I don't know if the ward made any difference or not.

All 6 of mine have finally hatched, and none are sick, thank the dragon gods

Just the new eggs. I have checked loads of hatcheries, and mine are only where I put them.