TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I'm so impatient for these to hatch so I can go hunting again. xd.png

My two hatchies, black and pink, are still sick but luckily my white one is now healthy.

I'm dreading put my other two colours in the hatcheries now

Holy hek >n<

Reading through the views required to hatch these new ones and holy hek 5k?!?! that's ridiculous >n<

all of mine are hatching at 3k views, not 6, if it makes you feel better

Oh no, two eggs got sick again. blink.gif This is the biggest amount of sickness I've ever seen amongst my dragons. While the Ice egg hasn't got sick even once.

Some of my new eggs are going to hatch soon though! I want to see my baby dragons healthy.

Question: if you cast ward on an egg while it's healthy , can it get sick during the 6 hours time span it's protected? Or it only protects it from dying?

Question: if you cast ward on an egg while it's healthy , can it get sick during the 6 hours time span it's protected? Or it only protects it from dying?

It gets sick but it won't die until it wears off.

It gets sick but it won't die until it wears off.

I see, thanks! It would be nice if it prevented sickness altogether though tongue.gif . Hopefully all of my eggs pull through without dying.

Come on, it's been 3 hours and you're still sick?!

Hatch you little egg!

Ugh, my other two eggs are at 3 days and 23 hours left and they constantly are getting sick

Ugh, my other two eggs are at 3 days and 23 hours left and they constantly are getting sick

I know right!

I'm pretty sure they're rare, since this is typical rare behaviour...

I know right!

I'm pretty sure they're rare, since this is typical rare behaviour...

I never had a problem with any other egg except these guys

Now I start the waiting and praying game. Just got in from work, so eggs have been fogged for 13 hours, and now they're at 3 days 20/21. A couple of cracks in them, but that's it. I've put them in my usual ER's and also warded them.

They're at 2 1/2 thousand views just now, here's hoping they hatch before too long. The hatchies will be immediately fogged!

All my ER ones are sick. Can you please just hatch and stop being sick so I can catch more! dry.gif

Why are my hatchlings still sick? The white hatchi is no longer sick so why are you two still sick?

Also, I'm going to take a slight risk and put my other two eggs in the ER.

Good luck everyone! I'm going to try and leave my fansites running overnight to help. My non incubated eggs gained their first cracks quite comfortably tbh, but I'm fogging them for the night anyway.

At 3 days 22 hours, at approximately 3,800 V and 500 UV each, s2 cracking. Currently warded, hopefully they won't be too sick when they hatch.

I have not ERed my eggs (except for Valley Sherwood which I think auto-ERs) and they are not sick. They have reached the last cracking stage at 3d 18h but apparently aren't ready to come out, yet. Hopefully not much longer, now. They are all in the 3500 to 4000 view range.

Ah! That's what I like to see, cracks in my last two eggs but they're sick

*fogs yellow egg*

Sick already you little-

UGH I CAN'T STAND THESE EGGS

I wish TJ would do something about these getting sick constantly.

Eggs DO that when they are a new release. When one gets sick, I ALWAYS leave it fogged for 24 hours, no matter what. (well, unless it was below a day, of course tongue.gif)

*fogs yellow egg*

Sick already you little-

UGH I CAN'T STAND THESE EGGS

I wish TJ would do something about these getting sick constantly.

I think because of how rare these eggs are supposed to be is the reason why they're​ sick constantly

Eggs DO that when they are a new release. When one gets sick, I ALWAYS leave it fogged for 24 hours, no matter what. (well, unless it was below a day, of course tongue.gif)

I automatically fog my new eggs until a day later before putting them in hatcheries. They're constantly getting sick tho

I wish it would hatch already so I would not have to worry about fogging it much (haven't had any sick hatchlings ever since I joined)

I never had trouble with new releases or rares getting sick, ever...and I play for like 7 years or more now.... my white isn't sick anymore but I fear un fogging it cause I unfogged it after getting well and in a few minutes it was sick again mad.gifxd.png . I don't know if I should laugh or yell in frustration xd.png .