TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

3 have hatched, 3 have big holes - all are sick!

I haven;t changed anything. Oh well, time to wait...

*unfogs yellow egg that is now ready to hatch even tho it's still sick*

Aye! I need ward!

Anyways, no holes on the yellow egg. WUT

Two more hours to wait until someone hatches - I'm just hoping no one will get sick again as I unfogged them all just now. Two of the eggs aren't even cracking yet! Huh.

Mine have 3.5k Views and about 700 Unique Views. Too less, they only have cracks. But they got sick.

I recently came back to DC after a seven year absence, it's awesome to see such dedication to a site like this from its admin after all that time! I still have a looot of breeds to catch up on after all this time but it's been fun hunting eggs :3

I'm scared to put my eggs in the hatchery. All my eggs are sick at 3 days and they have yet to hatch sad.gif

I'm really upset right now... I woke up this morning to a bunch of dead eggs because someone tossed them in tons of hatcheries. Luckily, none of my hatchlings died (although one is sick) because those are really special to me and a single one of the pink ones survived.

I mean seriously, who does that? It took me forever to catch the ones I have (and I didn't even have all of them). *sigh*

Guess it's back to catching I go...

I haven't been able to get a full first set yet and there's people getting ready to catch a second (I'm not upset at you guys so please don't feel that way...I'm just perturbed right now)

Edited by Clya

I'm really upset right now... I woke up this morning to a bunch of dead eggs because someone tossed them in tons of hatcheries. Luckily, none of my hatchlings died (although one is sick) because those are really special to me and a single one of the pink ones survived.

I mean seriously, who does that? It took me forever to catch the ones I have (and I didn't even have all of them). *sigh*

Guess it's back to catching I go...

I think this is really not cool. All these eggs are more prone to sickness. One of my eggs literally just hatched and is sick. I'm terrified that it won't make it

All of mine hatched, and all of them are sick. sad.gif I did manage to catch a 2nd one of each, so for now it's AP time!

As a side note, all hatcheries are overflowing with ER eggs, remember to give back views and clicks if you can!

Edit @Clya I'm sorry this happened to you. sad.gif Good luck with your sick little ones! (and to you too Dalek ^^)

Edit2 Clya if you need help catching new ones let me know, I'll have a few spots open in a very short time. I'd be happy to help you out!

Edited by Aleoleo

This black egg is being stubborn and is refusing to hatch dry.gif hatch so I can fog you again!

Also, Cyla, check your PM wink.gif

Same here. Under 3 Days, sick but not hatching or hatched but sick. I'm a bit affaid an unsure what to do. First response was do take them out of all hatcheries. But how get them to leave their eggs then... sad.gif

Uffffff..............

Just a warning - if you try using auto-refreshers to get these suckers to hatch, be SUPER careful about it. I inadvertently let two of my eggs rack up over 8000 views (~770 UVs) - they promptly hatched.... and died. :/ That has literally never happened to me before, I feel very angry at myself. sad.gif

Meh, these are a pain in the behind to hatch, my white got a big hole in it and got sick...thankfully, I warded it... not sure if I should fog it too?

Edit: fogged it also, I fear it would die, I can watch it for 2 more hours but I can't risk it...

Edited by TigersLover

My white one only hatched at 4,000 views. My pink and black ones however have two gaping holes and no dragon to be seen

Edit: My black egg just hatched and is fogged. Pull on through pls

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Been fogging/unfogging these eggs for the past 3 hours while they're stuck in ERs with high stats. Somehow one with about 3.5k views and 700UVs managed to hatch, but the rest are stubborn. rolleyes.gif

I really need mine to hatch, why is this yellow one so stubborn?

Are they below 4 days yet ? The ones you haven't hidden aren't, and no matter how many views they have they CANNOT hatch before then.

Well I was talking about my yellow egg. It's below 4 days now, and it's STILL SICK. I bet there's no holes in it too.

Ah. Fair enough. Just wondered.

Mine are all under 4 days except 1, but they take ages to crack, and at least one once it got to big hole stage it got sick soon after sad.gif ... I rarely had sick eggs and these prove to be a handful..