TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

*fogs yellow egg*

Sick already you little-

UGH I CAN'T STAND THESE EGGS

I wish TJ would do something about these getting sick constantly.

Seeing as your eggs have under 4000 views, I don't think they're going to hatch anytime soon. Put them in all known ERs until they reach at least 5000 views, they should probably hatch then.

Edit: That goes for the ones that are 4 days and 0 hours and under, that is. You should fog the ones that are fully cracked but are still at 4 days and 17 hours/21 hours.

Edited by Duysterwald

These little guys are pretty tough to crack huh.gif Mine don't even show holes yet...

Well, at least they aren't sick.

Two of mine have been at the last cracking stage for hours now...

How long will you take, you stubborn hatchlings?!

I never had trouble with new releases or rares getting sick, ever...and I play for like 7 years or more now.... my white isn't sick anymore but I fear un fogging it cause I unfogged it after getting well and in a few minutes it was sick again mad.gifxd.png . I don't know if I should laugh or yell in frustration xd.png .

Same! These eggs and hatchies are annoyingly sick.

Well.. Warded and foged mine. Never had problems with sickness though.. Wonder whats up with these Eggs. biggrin.gif

Seeing as your eggs have under 4000 views, I don't think they're going to hatch anytime soon. Put them in all known ERs until they reach at least 5000 views, they should probably hatch then.

Do you really want to kill it?

It's very sick right now ugh.

It just got sick twice.

I unfogged it and went to fog another egg then it's sick again.

I really need ward.

Do you really want to kill it?

It's very sick right now ugh.

It's what I did with mine and they all hatched fine. smile.gif One even has more than 7000 views. wink.gif

By the way, I added an edit to my previous post, but since I am not sure if you will see that on time, I will post it here: "That goes for the ones that are 4 days and 0 hours and under, that is. You should fog the ones that are fully cracked but are still at 4 days and 17 hours/21 hours."

Edit: Oh, so you don't have Ward then? In that case, it might indeed be best to ignore my advice, as I did use Ward on all of my eggs. :3

Edited by Duysterwald

My eggs have been in ERs for 6-7 hours and I have not had 1 get sick. I kept the eggs fogged until they hit 4 days and then put them in 2 click sites as recommended. Several other people I have talked to have done the same and had no problems. I think some people have put their eggs in too soon and in too many hatcheries and when their eggs got sick they didn't give them enough time to get better. Patience is important during a new release. smile.gif

It's what I did with mine and they all hatched fine. smile.gif One even has more than 7000 views. wink.gif

By the way, I added an edit to my previous post, but since I am not sure if you will see that on time, I will post it here: "That goes for the ones that are 4 days and 0 hours and under, that is. You should fog the ones that are fully cracked but are still at 4 days and 17 hours/21 hours."

So it's okay to put them in the ER if they have under 4 days left?

Uh I don't want to kill it...

Your way of doing does not work when something is sick for like one day then got sick again as soon as it got unfogged.

Your way could get it killed bro.

It's under 4 days and still, it's too sick to be viewbombed like that. I rarely ever use more than one hatcheries too!

And do not try to viewbomb me, I will blame you if it dies for real.

Edit: And I used up my wards. I only have three whites, man. Three whites!

Edited by Rainbowlight

After reading everyone's comments I decided to ward my eggs. As soon as they hatch I plan to fog them for 24 hours.

All of my eggs are over 4k views with over 600 UVs. They haven't hatched yet, but they have big holes in them and luckily none of them are sick. Hopefully they don't get sick after hatching. smile.gif

I ER'd all mine and they all hatched around 3d 21 hrs, with around 600uv and between 5500-6500 views.

All got sick and I fogged them when they they hatched. Sickness is wearing off now (about 5 hours later) but I'll keep them fogged for a while tho'.

Can't wait for the raffles start. biggrin.gif

....Edited for clarity

Edited by Aussiemum

My eggs have been in ERs for 6-7 hours and I have not had 1 get sick. I kept the eggs fogged until they hit 4 days and then put them in 2 click sites as recommended. Several other people I have talked to have done the same and had no problems. I think some people have put their eggs in too soon and in too many hatcheries and when their eggs got sick they didn't give them enough time to get better. Patience is important during a new release. smile.gif

I only added them to hatcheries once they were at 3 days 21 hours and in 2 hatcheries, AOND and EATW, which I usually use. Yet one gother sick when it was at the final stage of cracking.... weird.

I ER'd all mine and they all hatched around 3d 21 hrs, with around 600uv and between 5500-6500 views.

All got sick and fogged when hatched. Sickness is wearing off now about 5 hours later, I'll keep them fogged for a while tho'.

Can't wait for the raffles start. biggrin.gif

Same! Too bad you can't pick any exclusive codes, though

Uh I don't want to kill it...

Your way of doing does not work when something is sick for like one day then got sick again as soon as it got unfogged.

Your way could get it killed bro.

It's under 4 days and still, it's too sick to be viewbombed like that. I rarely ever use more than one hatcheries too!

And do not try to viewbomb me, I will blame you if it dies for real.

Look, it's just not you that's having sickness trouble. I managed to hatch three of my eggs and luckily the one I actually wanted to save is no longer sick. The other two are still sick and I have two eggs under 4 days now that are sick. I took a gamble and put them in three different ERs. I managed to get a hole showing in them before refogging them.

I think you should wait a while before trying to put them back into the ER if your having that much problems

So it's okay to put them in the ER if they have under 4 days left?

Yes, it is! smile.gif You anyway can't add your eggs to ERs if they are over 4 days and 0 hours, as such eggs are technically not ERs. Once they reach ER status, they should hatch easily (and safely when Ward is used). In the meantime, fog the ones that are fully cracked but have not reached 4 days and 0 hours yet: they won't hatch until then and could get sick in the meantime (if you're not there to watch them).

Has anyone ever woke up to a dead egg that is a new release everytime there's a new release? *pokes black egg*

Ugh, viewbombers. Guess it's dead now so gotta go get a new egg.

I wish my pygmy thread could get finished faster so then I'll get a chance to have some carcass cleaner soon.

should i catch you a new alpine one?

and my babies hatched!! albeit sick but still

im no longer egglocked which means i can go catch the eggs for the people who have requested it from me c:

JESUS CHRIST it's sick again as soon as I unfog it.

I'm so tired of these eggs, man.

Then wait a few hours.

@Duysterwald what if they're sick and no longer can be protected by ward?

should i catch you a new alpine one?

and my babies hatched!! albeit sick but still

im no longer egglocked which means i can go catch the eggs for the people who have requested it from me c:

Yes, I caught a replacement and it's a coast egg.

I really need help hatching that yellow egg, man.

OH MY GOD

It has been 3 HOURS since they have been unfogged, but nope, they still wont HATCH!

Why eggs, why?!

Then wait a few hours.

@Duysterwald what if they're sick and no longer can be protected by ward?

Well it's ready to hatch..

Should I risk it and just give the egg some more views?