TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

None of mine got sick, I guess I'm just lucky.

It's impossible to catch them now - only saw one but wasn't fast enough with just 10 others in the biome.

As soon as I got home I unfogged my lovelies and my white hatched immediately, followed by my blue one. Now waiting for my pink, reds, other white and yellow to hatch, while trying to catch mates for these...they sure go fast and sometimes I don't even see them at the 5 minute drop...but I got a Chrono while hunting so I'm happy xd.png .

I caught mine late in the day, so they still have 5 days, but on the other hand, I don't think I'm going to incubate them and only have them in one hatchery for now. I want to avoid sickness as much as I can

Mine hatched sick.

Also kinda weird that ward is only for eggs or?

I had to click like crazy in the Forest to get my second egg. Fortunately, for my comp's mouse I'm egg locked so it can take a break! laugh.gif

Any clue what the stats are to hatch the eggs? mine are under 4 days and have cracks,though one is sick with the start of cracks.

Yes!

All my hatchies are healthy now!

I am not going to get another batch, don't want to go through what I had just gone through with the first batch >.<

happy birthday dragon cave biggrin.gif

i love the updates as well biggrin.gif

thank you all that work on this fine site

Now I know why the red hatchling looks so familiar: it looks a lot like Groudon!

Just missing a second yellow. Managed to get a 3rd red o.O as well as a CB silver (first self caught cb metal ohmy.gif)

I'm catching on a cell phone so this means either my internet is better then I thought....or they arent too hard to catch?

Also my first batch all got sick the moment I stuck them in the second er. I recommend just leaving them in one er unless its a matter of hatch or death. Still waiting on Mr. White hatchie to unsick himself ;_; Then gotta wait a few extra hours for safety to unfog them all. These are very delicate flowers...not even prizes dergs have ever done this to me xd.png TJ probably planned these to be like this so we'd be forced to use Ward xd.png (That last bit was only half jest!)

Cant wait till tomorrow to see what the adults look like :3 (TJ's are around 4 day 23 hours now biggrin.gif) Still hoping for my power ranger inspired dragons!

5/8 hatched aaaand I have no idea how to name the remaining 3. So far I have a Ranger, Defender, Warden, Protector, Guardian... are ther any other synonyms of these...?

Managed to hatch all but the 2nd white and got pairs for the alpine and desert ones, now just a coast and jungle I need to have 2 of each smile.gif.

Edited by TigersLover

Oh, it seems they are very stubborn to hatch. My eggs were 3 days and 23 hours and I put them in er. All of them got many views (over 5000!) and got sick but refused to hatch...sad.gif I for them all anf hope they will be okay then.

Now I know why the red hatchling looks so familiar: it looks a lot like Groudon!

I've been thinking of the same, you're right - although I think it also looks a bit like Tyrantrum!

I've been thinking of the same, you're right - although I think it also looks a bit like Tyrantrum!

Yeah!

The lovechild of groudon and tyrantrum!

and the blue ones' heads kind of looks like those of female ridgebacks from flight rising!

I need my red egg to hatch

Kingcrowne egg, you tricked me once. But mark my words....you will not trick me again! tongue.gif

*pokes red egg with a stick* This one is proving to be stubborn. It's about to hatch but it refuses to come out!

Edit: It hatches while typing this xd.png

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

me: tries to get eggs with trackpad, no success

also me: changed to mouse. gets 3 eggs

i have an extra pink im willing to swap for other color, minus red

*gets jungle one* ok they arent as hard to get as i thought lol

edit: *now gets black* ok xd.png i just want to swap this pink later

edit2: u know what scratch that, ill keep the extra and get a white one as i just got a blue and have the other set lol

Edited by Scarlet

I got a CB firegem instead xd.png I kinda missed that release and never got them.

Make that I picked up three blink.gif Did the firegems even out later on?

Edited by Asketil