TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Wow, tough to catch these. But somehow I managed to snag a green fire gem...

Finally caught the last egg I need, the 2nd jungle so I have a pair of each biggrin.gif ! Now waiting patiently for my white to hatch and maybe see for some other nice eggs I might see, I'll let the rest of the power ranger eggs for the others to catch wink.gif . Good luck!

man i wish it was possible to teleport eggs while they're on cooldown.

@rainbowlight your alpine egg will come off cooldown around 3:15 pm est i believe

raptor your jungle egg still needs another couple hours probably around 4:50 pm est

Edited by CellyBean

I hate having my scroll hid, but I'm so scared for the three new releases (one of which that was kindly gifted to me after the death of my previous batch!). I'm getting slightly better at catching them, and by that I mean I recognize their description even though they still got snatched up, so hopefully, I can complete a set of colors.

I'm going for the yellow one next, which biome are those again?

I hate having my scroll hid, but I'm so scared for the three new releases (one of which that was kindly gifted to me after the death of my previous batch!). I'm getting slightly better at catching them, and by that I mean I recognize their description even though they still got snatched up, so hopefully, I can complete a set of colors.

Yellow is in Jungle

thats jungle i dont mind catching that one for you clya c:

im so sorry to hear you got viewbombed thats awful D=

i will personally catch you two of each colour once i have the time to and you'll be free to do whatever you want with them <3

Yellow is in Jungle

Thank you very much!

Celly, you are too pure for this world <3

You really don't have to, but if you have the time it would be much appreciated, but otherwise please don't feel pressured ^^

Edited by Clya

Day 1514: this human STILL keeps confusing Nexus eggs for everything else.

Bah. The plus is that I may raise this one (unless anybody wants it? xp), and I've caught a new red egg anyways.

man i wish it was possible to teleport eggs while they're on cooldown.

@rainbowlight your alpine egg will come off cooldown around 3:15 pm est i believe

raptor your jungle egg still needs another couple hours probably around 4:50 pm est

That's fine! I have a second pair from the volcano, alpine and forest now =3

Bah. The plus is that I may raise this one (unless anybody wants it? xp), and I've caught a new red egg anyways.

i need a female hatchie nexus and an ungendered nexus baby but since i'll be busy catching eggs i likely wont have room to pick it up for a few days and i dont want to ask you to hold onto it for so long

@raptor alrighty! i'll send you a pm around then with the teleport link unless it comes off cooldown sooner (honestly im so bad at telling time ;~;

edit to remove an accidental EMOJI

i hate them so much

Edited by CellyBean

Trying for a 2nd set too but I keep getting misclicks >^<

Come to me my preciouses!

Alright, Celly, you've inspired me xd.png

If anyone has less than a full set of these new eggs, PM me--if you hold one of mine I'll catch another and then swap back once the CD wears off :3

lol, I still haven't caught a single CB Nexus exactly because I always forget its description XD

I keep almost clicking fire gems and it's really irritating... I can't afford to lose an egg slot! xd.png

Alright, Celly, you've inspired me xd.png

If anyone has less than a full set of these new eggs, PM me--if you hold one of mine I'll catch another and then swap back once the CD wears off :3

oh im not used to inspiring people but im flattered thank you <3

im just trying to help out because i know im able to catch these guys and have the time to do so but others arent as fortunate

Does anyone think that the S1 Blue hatchi think that it has something sticking out of its neck?

My eggs are still healthy, having around 2800 V / 530 UV (steadily gaining 58 V / 11 UV per hour), in 3rd cracking stage, hatchable in 12 hours. I almost wonder, they may hatch in time without sickness!

can someone hold onto three eggs for me and send them out to the people they're intended to go to so i can hunt some more?

I have 4 Volcano and 2 Forest available (in 4 hours) to anyone who needs one. Will edit this when they've been claimed.

I have a red (Volcano) that will be off cool-down in 5 hours for anyone that needs one. smile.gif