TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

egg: [takes a bajillion views to hatch]

hatchling: [promptly gets sick]

don't die on me, little yellow buddy. i've only got one of you. D:

Eeeeee! So hype for all this. Just able to start hunting for my pairs now (as my first set hatches)!

EDIT: Their descriptions all say they're 'very protective of other hatchlings' no matter whichwhat colour and now all I can think about is a bunch of these little guys crawling all over each other trying to be the one to protect them all from the Evil Vacuum Cleaner

Edited by Ninjakittee

Well, egg-hunting has been fun this year. Sort of. But I do have a spare blue if anyone's been unable to get them or had one of theirs die.

can someone hold onto three eggs for me and send them out to the people they're intended to go to so i can hunt some more?

Edit: woops meant to also put I can hold them.

I just need one more black, one more blue, and one more yellow. But I miss every egg I click.

Edited by Jazeki

Edit: woops meant to also put I can hold them.

I just need one more black, one more blue, and one more yellow. But I miss every egg I click.

alright thank you so much, im sending you a pm now <3

and i can catch those for you if you'd like =3

Just need to grab myself one more Red and one more White, then I got myself a pair of each (and those purples of mine will be getting some work when these guys grow up xd.png)

alright thank you so much, im sending you a pm now <3

and i can catch those for you if you'd like =3

Yes, please. Let me know who I'm sending the other eggs to as well.

Yes, please. Let me know who I'm sending the other eggs to as well.

I just sent you a black egg

Has anyone dug into the Ward BSA yet, figuring out a few more details on how it works?

As far as I can tell, it only works on eggs. Unless you know an egg is going to get sick, Ward seems to be best used on already sick eggs.

Also, Wards don't stack, do they? Could it be used twice on the same egg so you could get 8 hours of sleep and the egg wouldn't die overnight?

Also, if an egg gains enough views to be sick while warded, could it die after the ward ends?

Did we already discuss this? biggrin.gif

Also, FASCINATING release of new features and dragons, TJ and The Cavers. A very happy birthday week to the site and all those who work behind the scenes!

Never had sick hatchies before in my life but now I have two at once. blink.gif

And eggs I incubated at 4 days usually hatched immediately (and I could go and hunt for new ones). Two of the new eggs I incubated have still not hatched. They are a bit special, aren't they? cool.gifbiggrin.gif

I can't say enough how much more enjoyable the game is now with an extra slot.

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

I can't say enough how much more enjoyable the game is now with an extra slot.

Can't agree enough. The one tiny slot and 3 extra overall slots makes a world of difference.

Has anyone dug into the Ward BSA yet, figuring out a few more details on how it works?

As far as I can tell, it only works on eggs. Unless you know an egg is going to get sick, Ward seems to be best used on already sick eggs.

Also, Wards don't stack, do they? Could it be used twice on the same egg so you could get 8 hours of sleep and the egg wouldn't die overnight?

Also, if an egg gains enough views to be sick while warded, could it die after the ward ends?

Did we already discuss this? biggrin.gif

Also, FASCINATING release of new features and dragons, TJ and The Cavers. A very happy birthday week to the site and all those who work behind the scenes!

ward doesnt stack sadly and egg can only have ward used once on it and yes the egg can die once ward releases it

also ward cannot be used on hatchies

egg: [takes a bajillion views to hatch]

hatchling: [promptly gets sick]

don't die on me, little yellow buddy. i've only got one of you. D:

Lol... yeah.... I forgot and my hatches are at 800-900 UVs...

Crossing my fingers!

So the ward is only useful if you know your egg will die even if you fog it? So you ward and fog it, giving it more time to heal itself? o3o

I just know realized the codes spell out "This isn't even my final form" am rather late to notice that huh?

Edited by flyking

I just know realized the codes spell out "This isn't even my final form" am rather late to notice that huh?

I'm always looking at the Wikia, so I've noticed for a while. I know not everyone does, or pays attention to subtle things, but it's a pretty cool Easter Egg, I think. happy.gif

hey hey hey guess what

the jungle egg i just caught? its for you <3 i'll send it to you via pm once it comes off cooldown tonight =3

I put my hatchies (except for the red one) and the one yellow egg back into hatcheries and so far no sickness

*sees that we have no adult dragons yet*

please im begging you this is all i want just one adult sprite i dont care if its. apixel just plea se agnything im beggiing yiu ple;ease my wife is prefnant

*sees that we have no adult dragons yet*

please im begging you this is all i want just one adult sprite i dont care if its. apixel just plea se agnything im beggiing yiu ple;ease my wife is prefnant

We still have 18 hours left