TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I wish ward was usable on hatchies... or last 12 hours so you could sleep... or HEALED THEM ENTIRELY... useless whites, so much for "best healing magik EVA" tongue.gif

I feel like Ward would have been better suited for Guardians, to be honest - they are, after all, about guarding and protecting. The White dragons should then have had the Heal BSA, which instantly cures sickness instead of delaying its effects for 6 hours.

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant regular Guardians, not GoNs. smile.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

lol I totally missed that the Nebula egg has a new description... Randomly clicked in the Desert, saw "This egg glows with a brilliant radiance." [Egg here: oh well!]

Derped, and double-checked the old description: "This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." Just FYI in case anyone else missed that! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

lol I totally missed that the Nebula egg has a new description... Randomly clicked in the Desert, saw "This egg glows with a brilliant radiance."

Derped, and double-checked the old description: "This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." Just FYI in case anyone else missed that! xd.png

There are so many egg descriptions now with "glow" in it, I can't wait for all my misclicks smile.gif

Happy birthday Dragon Cave thought I could not grab any. sad.gif

Is your scroll name the same as your forum name? I'll go click at ya.

It is, but they are all fogged so they don't die over night >.<

Why so the eggs keep getting sick? These eggs are more prone to being sick and I never had a problem with sickness until now

Edit: just had to hide one of my 3 Day eggs sleep.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

There are so many egg descriptions now with "glow" in it, I can't wait for all my misclicks smile.gif

Hahaha, no joke! I present myself as Exhibit A. xd.png So much for that free egg slot! tongue.gif Now we play the waiting game... Wonder what other descriptions might have changed. I'll have to think before I click next time!

Update:

Power hatchling #1 appeared at 4,566 views and 673 unique views

Power hatchling #2 appeared at 4,697 views and 685 unique views

Power hatchling #3 appeared at 5,167 views and 692 unique views

Power hatchling #4 appeared at 4,872 views and 708 unique views

Power hatchling #5 appeared at 5,284 views and 733 unique views

Power hatchling #6 appeared at 5,492 views and 749 unique views

...next 2 eggs aren't due for another 7 hours. Will update with their stats, likely repost this in the thread too. G'night and happy hunting, all! ^^

Edited by panthera1

Why so the eggs keep getting sick? These eggs are more prone to being sick and I never had a problem with sickness until now

Edit: just had to hide one of my 3 Day eggs sleep.gif

Eggs gain views very quickly when in ER sites, so even though they CAN hatch, stubborn eggs will still tend to get sick because they're gaining all their views too quickly before they are reaching their hatching point. I had the same problems with all of my GoN eggs and still have the same problem with some others. They should be OK if warded or fogged for a while.

Edit to clarify.

Edited by Daypaw

*sits here at 4am and waits for them to get sick so i can fog and go sleep* aaaa

Eggs gain views very quickly when in ER sites, so even though they CAN hatch, stubborn eggs will still tend to get sick because they're gaining all their views too quickly before they are reaching their hatching point. I had the same problems with all of my GoN eggs and still have the same problem with some others. They should be OK if warded or fogged for a while.

Edit to clarify.

But I never had a problem with eggs catching sickness at 3 days before.

Edit: Cave is down

I also never had a problem with egg getting sick at 4 days. Or hatchlings getting sick.

(well, I did got a hatchling sick and a 4 day egg sick before but.. It's only once.)

Doesn't happen with many of them, but CAN happen - especially if they take a lot of views/UVs/clicks to hatch.

I think that's what we're seeing with these- they're taking upwards of 7k views and 600 UVs to hatch, but mine started getting sick around 5k views because they're just piling up too fast for the eggs to handle it. They need the views, sure- but less immediate would be ideal for healthy eggs.

*unfogs egg*

Welp, and the yellow aka the close to hatching one is still sick.

WHAT

I'm hoping mine hatch before I go back to sleep so I can fog them

Edit: Final stage for the two sick ones

Do prize dragon winners still get to choose the codes? I haven't been around for a raffle in a while.

I asked TJ09 in the dc chat on the day this all went live and he said no. Which sucks sad.gif

Also hunting power eggs has helped me a lot biggrin.gif

Was hunting the last 4 biomes I need a second egg from and clicked onto desert...and caught my first ever self grabbed CB silver biggrin.gif

You dont need fancy computers or the best government issue internet. Caught it on my year old samsung galaxy cell phone on crappy charter spectrum internet biggrin.gif

This has been a good few days <3

Also all my first batch of power eggs got sick...and are er? Le sigh...

I'm waiting for 3 hours for them to hatch already dry.gif So angry I threw them into all hatcheries I could find and they are all sick but nothing died on me ever and I always force hatch everything :L

So hard to catch them this time ...

I'm actually scared to put mine in a hatchery D: One got sick at less than a thousand views.

So hard to catch them this time ...

IKR... came into the cave a little while ago after a few busy days in RL, and haven't even *seen* one of the new eggs go by yet.

Kinda was hoping that they would be more plentiful for a few days, since the cave birthday celebrations have lasted about a week in previous years... sad.gif

They're just as stubborn in hatching as Prizes :c

Also, despite not being able to choose custom codes, I'm really enthusiastic about the raffles c:

Also, despite not being able to choose custom codes, I'm really enthusiastic about the raffles c:

Me too! It's so nice to see that they've returned. happy.gif

On another note, my eggs keep getting sick. There are just two that haven't been sick at all.

I asked TJ09 in the dc chat on the day this all went live and he said no. Which sucks sad.gif

damn sad.gif That was the best bit!

can't sleep, so dragon-caving! All of them are not sick anymore, and have big holes. Re-added them to a few hatcheries and fingers crossed