TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

3rd: Group sorting sounds interessting, BUT can we have custom sort for groups, too? My original sorting is a total mess. Totaly not helpful for breeding. dry.gif

TJ said custom sort for groups would be added soon. smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC.

but a boomer that we need maintenance right when i was starting to collect.

I hope these new eggs are wyrms, since their release reminds me of the xenowyrm one, and also because the platinum trophy has a wyrm, and we need more wyrms tongue.gif

They are just gone super fast! I'd suggest ignoring the 5 min drops entirely and only hunting during the hourly drops. I spent an hour after the announcement and only got 2 eggs, but when the hourly hit I got the last 6 within a minute tongue.gif

Normally I kill it at the 5 min stuff. For now I only want 2 Black, 2 Pink and 2 Blue. So 3 hours. (Ok, just went down for maintenance, grrrrr)

5 min drops have always been perfect for me, I load up on ap eggs so I can't over snag, grab my pair, drop 2 ap eggs, head to next biome, rinse, repeat. Just seeing no eggs at all, for any drop.

and i swear mine had the date, something something like november 26 2010 (making up the date bc i forgot already)

i liked that i want it back :c

Me too

QUOTE (@Cupup889)

From what you're saying it then seems like there may be a glitch because if they're counting the full month of May then you'd have at least 1/3, if not more.

And if they were counting a certain species then you'd also have at least 1/3, if not more, because you almost have every dragon.

I'm kind of at a loss, darn it.  tongue.gif  rolleyes.gif  (Unless I'm missing something? Wouldn't be surprised, honestly.  xd.png

Maybe they counting ALT Vine. xd.png

or if they counting that the dragon need to catch in May and grow up in May? My Scimitar-wing and Sinii Krai are catch in April. rolleyes.gifor glitch xd.png

QUOTE (@angelicdragonpuppy)

How are you still active if you haven't raised a single dragon in a month and a half?  xd.png

It is because I have an exam in 10th May. xd.png

When I finish my exam, I started to tread, freeze and giving dragon xd.png

So here is what I think about all the new stuff

1st: Yay, an eight egg slot! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

2nd: New Vamps look good. biggrin.gif

3rd: Group sorting sounds interessting, BUT can we have custom sort for groups, too? My original sorting is a total mess. Totaly not helpful for breeding. dry.gif

It says in the news post that he'll be adding custom sorting for groups later smile.gif

Oh no, forgive me, I'm just dumb--I thought you said APRIL 4th, a month and a half ago! A week or two is much less surprising, haha! xd.png

Good luck on your exam :3

Happy birthday!

Only two eggs snagged so far: Forest (White) and Jungle (Yellow). And now a Desert (Blue) and Alpine (Black).

Edited by Ansela Jonla

ARRRG!! It's starting to mix old eggs in with the new. (mumble grumble).

Raises glass of apple juice /happy birthday DC and dear lord those are beautiful new vamps ;;u;;/

These are absolutely awesome additions to the cave, thanks especially for the platinum trophy because I HATED the odd numbers, and the monthly raffles! Yay for the return of Prize dragons!

Done! 8 shining new eggs - 2 coast, 2 jungle and 1 each from the other biomes.

Ok, so even 8 egg slots is not enough. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

QUOTE (@Cupup889)

Maybe they counting ALT Vine. xd.png

or if they counting that the dragon need to catch in May and grow up in May? My Scimitar-wing and Sinii Krai are catch in April. rolleyes.gifor glitch xd.png

QUOTE (@angelicdragonpuppy)

Good luck with your exam! Make sure to study!! ^-^

Maybe you're right about them having to be caught and raised to adulthood all in the month of May? That'd make more sense then. That or a glitch. tongue.gif

I wonder if other people can see your groups..

One of the options when creating a group is Public "Anyone with the link can see the dragons in this group."

ARRRG!! It's starting to mix old eggs in with the new. (mumble grumble).

I wonder if other people can see your groups..

Click on "Group" then "Create Group". It will answer your question.

(maybe this has already been talked about, but I'm not scanning 21 pages of replies right now)

anyone else see that six of TJ's eggs have codes that spell out: this isn't even my final form?

I REALLY hope this hints at some form changers/or shifters of some kind. Power up?power down kinda deal? I'm into it

Are they dropping in all the biomes? I don't have time to read thru 22 pages...

Yes. One color per biome.