TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

(maybe this has already been talked about, but I'm not scanning 21 pages of replies right now)

anyone else see that six of TJ's eggs have codes that spell out: this isn't even my final form?

I REALLY hope this hints at some form changers/or shifters of some kind. Power up?power down kinda deal? I'm into it

Actually 5th egg says inal, but you could add f to it, but we will have to wait till our puppies grow up.

This is awesome.

I can't get over the fact that I can catch eight dragons now.

Updated filters mean so much less clicking, yay.

New BSA is very useful, I have a bunch of Whites from an abandoned breeding project. I'm glad I didn't release them.

I'm ok with monthly Raffles, and that's it really lol. I have so many negative memories about Raffles... too bad the HM didn't make a come back.

Groups are a great idea, thank you for making this. They just need a few tweaks, is all wink.gif

(maybe this has already been talked about, but I'm not scanning 21 pages of replies right now)

anyone else see that six of TJ's eggs have codes that spell out: this isn't even my final form?

I REALLY hope this hints at some form changers/or shifters of some kind. Power up?power down kinda deal? I'm into it

How clever, and how mysterious! I wonder if the new dragons have a BSA.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!

I am so so ......... happy for these updates. They made my day xd.png

Thankyou TJ and mods to listen to our suggestions, it means a lot to all of us users.

The 8th egg sloth, bsa to prevent sickness, MONTHLY RAFFLES and more...

This was all discussed and talked about for monthes and monthes and it is finally here now, so THANK YOU and may DC continue over and over xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

biggrin.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE! biggrin.gif

Wow, this are huge anouncements there. Thanks for that and my respects to everybody who is working or had worked on it. I'm very exited for the new dragons an'd can't wait tp breed them. I got a little lasy the last two months bit now I am back with new motivation. smile.gif Keep going!

Edited by Draconis92

OMG TJ this is all fantastic! Thank you so much!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE! biggrin.gif *throws confetti*

Thank you thank you thank you for 11 great years!

THANK YOU for these amazing updates! They're all fantastic, especially groups and the platinum trophy, YESSSSSSS! laugh.gif

I was kinda scared of an updated Vampire sprite, but they look beautiful! wub.gif

This game continues making me so absurdly happy. wub.gif

Just found that there are much more easier for using BSA rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Edited by D-wing

Woohoo! Happy Birthday DC!

I love all of this! Strangely enough, the part that makes me happiest right now is the stat block. I love being able to see how many dragons I have right on the scroll! I'm also going to have a lot of fun playing around with the groups. I've been intending to re-sort my dragons, but it is such a big project that I haven't done it. Now I'm glad I waited! Then there is the new BSA, which is awesome! And the Vampire update, and the new eggies, and the new egg slot, and, and everything! I love everything! laugh.gif

Edited by Alayajoy

So, all my eight slots are filled. I have a spare red and white, if someone still has problems catching the eggs just send a PM. I'll gladly gift them, when the five hours are gone. smile.gif Lucky hunting to everyone.

How clever, and how mysterious! I wonder if the new dragons have a BSA.

That's what I thought when I first saw TJ's desciption: "This year, we've got a wide range of powerful dragons to add to your mighty collection." I thought that meant they'd have some kind of special powers (a BSA). Then others brought up the Power Rangers thing (which I did not think of, it's been a long time since I've watched Power Rangers), and now I see "power" and "mighty" and "range," along with the colors, is most likely a reference to that.

Although I'm still holding out hope that they're Xenowyrms for the other six elements: Light, Dark, Earth, Air, Death, and Ice. They breed sort after Xenowyrms, and there's one from each biome. But they don't look like the Xenowyrm eggs, and the colors/biomes don't seem to match up to the logical elements. Still, I can hope. tongue.gif

Edited by Tecca

Oh wow, this is great! I love the updates on the features and the idea of different ways to enter a raffle!

Also, I'm glad there's six new dragons! laugh.gif

Thank you and Happy Birthday DC!

Does anyone know who made the platinum trophy? :3

Omg finally the 8th egg slot is here ❤ ! So excited about all the new features and updates wub.gif ! Those vamps look gorgeous, also monthly raffles? Holy cow! Also 6 new eggs which look like the power rangers? xd.png can't wait for them to hatch, got 1 of each except the red one which I nabbed 2 :3 . I'm really curious if they will have BSA's? Also, speaking of BSA's,finally the White's Ward is here, less viewbombing will occur this way I hope smile.gif . Thank you TJ, spriters and everyone involved in th8s awesome birthday, also HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!

I love this update so far, the group sort really saves lives! The only thing I'd love to have now is the 'entity' counter in each group. ;3 Happy birthday!

ETA: Whoops, it is there, in account -> groups. THANK YOU. No more spreadsheets!

Edited by Light Concorde

How long are the new eggs going to be dropping for cause thus far I've only seen one trio of the new eggs while lurking the jungle biome and haven't managed to catch ANY let alone one of each since I've only 7 egg slots so I'm REALLY hoping that this batch of new eggs are going to be dropping for longer than a 24hr period so I'll have a slim chance of nabbing them? unsure.gif

Does anyone know who made the platinum trophy? :3

Not sure, but they look a lot like Birdz' xenos! Speaking of... Tecca, you make me really want more Xenos now xd.png

The new Vampire sprites are stunning! This is the kind of update I like: Improvements in anatomy and shading, but mostly the same posture as before.

I tried hunting on mobile and it's better but.. It suddenly logs me out when I logged on 5 mins ago and I missed the eggs.

GOD DAMMIT

How long are the new eggs going to be dropping for cause thus far I've only seen one trio of the new eggs while lurking the jungle biome and haven't managed to catch ANY let alone one of each since I've only 7 egg slots so I'm REALLY hoping that this batch of new eggs are going to be dropping for longer than a 24hr period so I'll have a slim chance of nabbing them? unsure.gif

They are permanent. And they'll be easier to catch as the day goes on. Try hunting on the hour drops.

FINALLY managed to snag a blue one so hey...least I've got one out of the six new pretties right. huh.gif

I've got 4 Alpine, 3 Coast and one mis-click, lol. Want more slots!! MORE, I TELL YOU!!! lol