Estellux

Alternate Lives Raffles : Raffle Closed!

Woot! I'm so happy to have won! Thank you to everyone who donated and thank you Rosa for running it! :) 

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Rosa for organising this! I'm very happy with my new pink egg :wub:

Thank you Rosa and donators so much for my pretty new baby :wub:

And congratz to all the other winners! This was unexpected and made my day :D

Thank you Rosa, for hosting this and for the lovely egg that I won.

Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to all who donated eggs (there were so many to choose from!)

Congrats to the winners! Thank you Rosa for taking your time to hold this raffle :D (especially with the amount of donations! thank you generous donors!)

congrats to all (and better luck next time to those who didn't win...)! i was lucky enough to get one of the vouchers i wanted -- thank you, @MaeTM and everyone else who donated! and thank you for running this, rosa. i can't even imagine how much work it must be, but it's definitely appreciated!

I'm so happy. Thank you Rosa and donators! These are my first SAltkins and I'm so happy! ❤️

Thank you @Natayah for my Thalassa and to the donor of the Plated Colossus. :wub: Another great raffle thanks to Rosa and everyone who participates!

Thanks a lot Lugia for my pretty prize and Rosa for putting in the effort to run all of this! Also a big thanks to everyone who donated to make this possible!

Congrats winners!!!

I love my Prizes, thank you so much, I am delighted to have more lovely Lunar Herald Checkers cuz I love love love them but I am lazy as heck to actually breed them out myself!! I appreciate how much you all took time to donate and pitch in and help get a really fantastic round. Also Mae and Rosa, thank you so much for doing all that work, and Mae for adding in some help because I know when you are used to a much smaller raffle and they just keep getting crazy big, that is a huge thing to ask of anyone and please know it is greatly appreciated and people love this raffle, because everyone is going to love Spriters Alts in some form or another, or if they don't.... well they are in the minority and aren't hatin' they just ain't participatin, so more time for us to win! Seems like there was a lot of participation, lots of love to go around and I super appreciate my prizes and glad for those who enjoyed them!! Rosa take some time to have some wine or foot massage or something because you have earned it and we do not want to burn you out cuz we love these raffles! Especially around the Holidays with everything else going on, but thanks for letting us share and gift and receive some love and lovely prizes and excitement over lovely shinies! Very happy indeed!

Oh thank you so very much, MaeTM and my other donor!! I can't believe I won twice, first raffle even! And such beautiful prizes! I will treasure them always and name them well! :wub:

Edited by Justie

Oh hey, im so happy to have won! This is one of the things i wanted most.. very excited. Thanks to everyone who donated, especially the donor of my prize❤️

Donations Open!

Donations are now open! Thanks in advance to any and all who donate, I'm sure we'll all love your precious babies!

Also, I would like to note that I am putting a hard cap of 5th Gen dragons for Evengen, and 4th Gen dragons for Stairsteps and Spirals. This is mostly to help my own sanity, but also bring premium dragons to folks. Thank you all for your understanding!

And, for those of you unable to login to Google, or if you'd only like to put in a breeding voucher, please PM me with the PM title ALR Donation and the form in the box below (copy the lineage/transfer links as many times as needed) :

Forum Name:
Scroll Link:
I would like to donate the following dragon(s):

Donation Lineage Link:
Donation Transfer Link:

(If you’d like to put in a Breeder Voucher, please fill out the section below and include it in the same PM:)

Group/Doc Link:

Additional Caveats:

Edited by Rosastrasza

2 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

There is no link to the form though. xD

It's on the first page. Donated :3

(also hellu digiii)

2 minutes ago, MaeTM said:

It's on the first page. Donated :3

(also hellu digiii)

Reeeee I'm so used to the link being in the recent post so I never check the OP, whyyy! XD

❤️ floof

Also donated. I think. :lol:

I had a wonderful if frustrating hour trying out all the new combinations of SAs that I now have. Is anyone else finding that they have started accumulating far more SA lineages since the Trading Hub opened? I have dozens of new ones!

The problem was, they were all such reluctant breeders! Perhaps they are shy, it was, mostly, their first try. :P

Good luck to everybody!

Justie, I had a hard time breeding a nice egg for the raffle too. I wanted to try new mates  (and old ones xD) but got an ebil number of no interests and even a hand full of refuses. That's why I stopped after the first success :D

Can't wait to see all the pretty lineages of yours!!

a suggestion for those having a hard time breeding -- there's always the voucher donation option! (that's why i first started donating vouchers, in fact...)

anyhow, donated!

Edited by miaou

My first attempt was my only success in the hour I tried! And I used Fertility on both dragons in each pair! When the new ones continued to fail me, I tried some normally reliable ones who also were too lazy to help. 😫

Guess that just means I will have to keep donating until they have all 'done their duty'. :lol: